Cavalry

Let's talk about Gettysburg! Put your questions and comments here.
BOSTON
Reactions:

Re:Cavalry

Post by BOSTON »

I'm gonna have to try that ,it sounds great.
HOISTINGMAN4

Drafted in Boston
JC Edwards
Reactions:

Post by JC Edwards »

Hancock the Superb wrote (2nd Banks scenario):
A good fight for JC.
It was actually. I set the game on hard and got a score of 748 for that scenario. Did the same thing for the Stuart scenario.....set on hard, I scored 2576 (on normal my score was 3500+ I believe). :evil:
'The path that is not seen, nor hidden, should always be flanked'
Hancock the Superb
Reactions:

Post by Hancock the Superb »

I liked it so much that I created one with just the calvary, still working on it, I'll get back to you on it.
Hancock the Superb
Hancock the Superb
Reactions:

Just to let you people know over here, expecially JC, I have created a mythical cavalry battle - 3 Union brigades, 2 confederate brigades. You are the Union, and they suck! I expect JC to get the full Major Victory of 900 points. I got 750, first try, and did nothing for the last half of the battle (2 hours). 750 is now a Minor Victory. So you folks that had a lot of trouble with Banks, here is your learning scenario, to beat JC (and me, if I'm that good...B) ) I don't want to pat myself on the back too much, though.:laugh: Anyway, I would advise being able to beat it, and the AI is tough (maybe because it has two batteries of blasting cannister while you ride them down?) I have given each of Bayard's, Buford's, and the third brigade a 6-gun battery of 3 inch ordnance rifles - very helpful, I found.

Good luck - I shall post this to modders corner at TC2M as well.
Last edited by Hancock the Superb on Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hancock the Superb
JC Edwards
Reactions:

Post by JC Edwards »

Where can we get a copy my young Padawan? If need be, my e-mail addy is available on my profile if you would like to send me a copy.:)
Hancock the Superb
Reactions:

Just send me a PM of your email and I'll get it to you. (JC I don't see your email. You must have it hidden.)
Hancock the Superb
JC Edwards
Reactions:

Post by JC Edwards »

Sent you a PM Hancock. :)
Armchair General
Reactions:

Post by Armchair General »

In TC2M I tend to stay away from cavalry unless I'm using them to take unprotected guns or else rout faltering regiments. Besides that I'm an infantry grunt and an artillery fanatic
Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure.