No full screen

Game won't run. Keeps crashing. Hopefully we won't get any posts here, but if we do, we'll try to help you out. You can also post any bugs that you find here. IMPORTANT: Don't post mod related problems here!
lithicacid326
Reactions:

No full screen

Post by lithicacid326 »

Can anyone help me out with fixing the screen on the game? For some reason, after no updates or new computer, the game will not fill the screen. Rather, it stays in an irritating square-like form. My resolution is 1366*768 and neither changing the in-game resolution or clicking on the fullscreen button will change anything.
The attachment sow.png is no longer available
Attachments
sow.png
sow.png (564.7 KiB) Viewed 153 times
RebBugler
Reactions:

Re: No full screen

Post by RebBugler »

For some reason, after no updates or new computer, the game will not fill the screen.
Are you saying it worked at that resolution before, but now it doesn't?

Rather, it stays in an irritating square-like form.
Is it stuck in Initializing mode, whereas you have to use the Task Manager to quit and you're not able to play the game now because of this?
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
lithicacid326
Reactions:

Post by lithicacid326 »

Sorry for the confusion. Basically, yes, that resolution worked great in the past. The game used to fill the entire screen without the black bars on the side. The game still plays fine but its annoying.
RebBugler
Reactions:

Post by RebBugler »

Now we're clear, thanks.

I'm guessing it will take testing on that size monitor to troubleshot your issue, so I must bow out. If not a team member, perhaps a user can weigh in here.

Regardless, Welcome Aboard, hope you get fixed one way or another.
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
Davinci
Reactions:

Post by Davinci »

I run 1360x768 on a 32" flat-screen and that screen has always appeared like that.

Once the game has started I'm at Full-Screen , but not on the screen that you displayed.

davinci
The only true logic is that, there is no true logic!
Davinci
Reactions:

Post by Davinci »

Sorry for the confusion. Basically, yes, that resolution worked great in the past. The game used to fill the entire screen without the black bars on the side. The game still plays fine but its annoying.
lithicacid326 - Just to clarify, you are only talking about the screens in the game, such as the OOB and the startup screens showing the black-border, Not the game while playing, correct?

davinci
The only true logic is that, there is no true logic!
rckgunny
Reactions:

Post by rckgunny »

i think what norb needs to do is add resoliution settings to all the games he has made rull run, 2nd mannasses, and gettysburg, antietam, ETC . so 32'' screen fit to it. with win 10 operating systems.