Sandbox battles not working properly?

Any technical questions for Waterloo go here!
ColdMace833
Reactions:

Sandbox battles not working properly?

Post by ColdMace833 »

I'm not able to play as an army in the Sandbox battle mode. I select army vs Army than the commander Napoloen from the Waterloo Order of battle and when the battle starts there in only Naploleon with a contingent of 20,000 men. No subordinate commanders or other formation, just a few units under the army commander This is unsusual as In SOW Gettysburg you can play as an Army commander in sandbox with 1000,000 men in subordinate corps according to the OOB.

I also can't play as a Corps as part of an Army. If I select a Corps from the OOB and select Army vs Army the battle will load with only the Corps I selected and not the rest of the Army on the field.

Another problem I have is i only have one objective to defend or attack when the battle loads even though I selected more than 3 objectives .

I have all the dlcs and the latest patch. I'm running this on Windows 8.1 Nvidia GTX 760, AMD FX 6 core proecessor.

What's going on here ?
RebBugler
Reactions:

Re: Sandbox battles not working properly?

Post by RebBugler »

Enable this mod included with the game,
\Waterloo SOW\Mods\Full_French_Campaign
...then use OOB_SB_FullFrench
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
ColdMace833
Reactions:

Post by ColdMace833 »

The mod works, but what about the rest of the sandbox mode. When I select Army vs Army and select a Corps or division commander it loads up and only that Corps or Division is there on my side. There are no other Corps or Divisions for my side. When I select an non Fench Army commander there is only one Corps to command.

Another issue is objectives to capture or defent of which there are only one on the map, even when I select more in the setup screen.
Biondo
Reactions:

Post by Biondo »

Hi, try to set Hunt Them Down as battle type. Army vs army is correct.