Trouble with clean install

Any technical questions for Waterloo go here!
Major Findabiggertree
Reactions:

Trouble with clean install

Post by Major Findabiggertree »

Hi guys, I am having trouble doing a clean install for SoWWL. After installing the vanilla SoWWL it crashes to desktop. This error occurs in the log

21:07:49 Error opening file: f:\Users\User\Documents\SowWL\Scenarios\SandBox\maplocations.csv
21:07:49 Error opening file: f:\Users\User\Documents\SowWL\Scenarios\SandBox\scenario.csv
21:07:49 Error opening file: f:\Users\User\Documents\SowWL\Scenarios\SandBox\battlescript.csv

There seems to be some files missing although I have installed the game using my game disc and also using the download version. Is there a chance these files are being sent elsewhere. Any ideas?
The Major
Major Findabiggertree
Reactions:

Re: Trouble with clean install

Disregard. All sorted.
The Major
Major Findabiggertree
Reactions:

Re: Trouble with clean install

Hi guys back again. Still getting CTD and the same log error as the first post. Anyone have any ideas with this error? The log shows no conflicts with anything else except this scenario folder in documents. Is there a possible problem with the folder location. I have no clue how to solve this problem. Maybe some of you may have come across this in the past. I have checked the forums but nothings come up.