Chancellorsville Extras mod by Reb Bugler ?

This is where our experts try to teach you the very flexible modding system for our previous release - SOW Gettysburg and its add-ons. It's powerful, but dangerous. Post your tips and your questions.
Recognition
Reactions:

Chancellorsville Extras mod by Reb Bugler ?

Post by Recognition »

Its probably me, but I cant find the link.

I want to use the the ChancellorsvilleGraphics_v2.0 by Jolly but he mentions you need the Chancellorsville Extras mod by Reb Bugler....Where to find?

Thanks for any help,

Cheers
RebBugler
Reactions:

Re: Chancellorsville Extras mod by Reb Bugler ?

Post by RebBugler »

Chancellorsville Extras is available with the Chancellorsville download or CD through Matrix games. Although it is a mod, it is still a part of the Chancellorsville package that is disallowed for public access.
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
Recognition
Reactions:

Re: Chancellorsville Extras mod by Reb Bugler ?

Post by Recognition »

Would you believe it? It was in my mods all the time hidden among all the others........Silly me!!!

PS Yesterday I bought SOWW Collectors edition. I had the original SOWW but wanted all the expansions, so I thought for a little extra cost I don`t mind supporting the company ( Norbsoft more than Matrix )

Today I got a email from Matrix telling me I have been a member for 14 years and get a 47% discount on my next purchase. Wtf, how about that for bad timing.

Anyway today I purchased Chancellorsville, Brandy Station and Pipe creek to complete my Gettysburg and Antietam collection using the 47% discount. Happy I have the full collection now.