Seven Years War-Battle of Leuthen Released

This is where our experts try to teach you the very flexible modding system for our previous release - SOW Gettysburg and its add-ons. It's powerful, but dangerous. Post your tips and your questions.
Saddletank
Reactions:

Re: Seven Years War-Battle of Leuthen Released

Post by Saddletank »

Remus, I recommend Dropbox for hosting personal files.

Alternatively ask LP and he may be able to put it on NSDs file server where the other GB mods are hosted.
Last edited by Saddletank on Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HITS & Couriers - a different and realistic way to play SoW MP.
remus
Reactions:

Post by remus »

Hi Saddletank

I haven't had much success with Dropbox. It always seem to gooble up my files and I end up with no space left. In the meantime I have sent a PM to Little Powell and await to see the outcome.

Thanks for your suggestion

Remus
remus
Reactions:

Post by remus »

Hi all

Just to highlight that the American War of Independence mod is also downloadable at thelinks in the first post and found in the 'Mods released' section of the Modification forum

Remus
Saddletank
Reactions:

Post by Saddletank »

Hi Remus

I have been playing your mod but have to say it seems only part finished and there's a few problems. Would you like some feedback? I'm afraid its fairly critical. We can discuss by PM or e-mail if you'd prefer.

I think with more work this could be a fantastic mod though.
HITS & Couriers - a different and realistic way to play SoW MP.
remus
Reactions:

Post by remus »

Hi Saddletank
Email would be good.

Remus
jlan5031
Reactions:

Post by jlan5031 »

I've like SYW games since I read Charles Grant's little book. I like this mod, and have had it for a while but, for some reason, just started to explore it. I'm sorry to see it hasn't been added to. What map would you recommend for the battle?
Thanks
remus
Reactions:

Post by remus »

HI jlan5031

Just to let you know that I am in the process of updating the Battle of Leuthen mod. There were some problems with it's initial release as a result of me having to go into hospital at the time with some uncertainty as to the final diagnosis, so I rushed it in the end. I have already fixed some of the problems and still working through the game to correct issues as I find them. I have every intention of working through more of the Seven Years War battles.I will be using packed sprites instead of the old format used in the Leuthen game so should make for a smoother game. Hopefully I can have it finished in the near future and will post the download ink when ready.

In answer to your map question there are some really good maps in the released mod threads that don't have the Civil war fences probably at least about six of them.

Remus
jlan5031
Reactions:

Post by jlan5031 »

Remus,
Thanks for your prompt reply. I hope you're completely recovered from your hospital stay, and I'm eagerly awaiting your SYW updates.
jlan5031