New Modding Page for War 3DII Gettysburg

Let's talk about Gettysburg! Put your questions and comments here.
bschulte
Reactions:

New Modding Page for War 3DII Gettysburg

Post by bschulte »

All,

It is with great pleasure that I announce my new modding and add-ons page for War 3DII Gettysburg. It is hosted on a permanent page at TOCWOC - A Civil War Blog, just like the Harpers Ferry Arsenal. Once the new game was a go, I've moved away from actively updating the Harpers Ferry Arsenal, though I will post new mods if you use the Contact Us form at TOCWOC to let me know.

Obviously since the game has not yet been released I've only got screenshots, links to this forum, and other interesting tidbits about the game up. Once the game goes live, however, please send me anything and everything you do as far as modding War 3DII Gettysburg. My turnaround time will typically be less than 24 hours when you send something in. Let me know what you think and definitely give me suggestions on how to improve the site in the future.

Oh, and let your friends know about War 3DII Gettysburg AND my new modding page on Twitter, Facebook, and any other Social Media sites you currently frequent. Let's spread the word and make this game a HUGE success!

PS You can follow me on Twitter @bschulte.
Last edited by bschulte on Fri May 01, 2009 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
BOSTON
Reactions:

Re:New Modding Page for War 3DII Gettysburg

Post by BOSTON »

Impressive site. :)

Hoistingman4
HOISTINGMAN4

Drafted in Boston
bschulte
Reactions:

Post by bschulte »

hoistingman4 wrote:
Impressive site. :)

Hoistingman4
Thanks! I've tried to bring all of m various Civil War projects and sites under the umbrella of my blog so that anyone interested in the Civil War might find some new interests within the topic. For instance, a lot of book readers do not play computer games and vice versa. My hope is that I've converted and will continue to convert some of the first group to the second and some of the second to the first!
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

Looks great Brett! Let's get this thing done so we can get lots of mods up there!
Chamberlain
Reactions:

Post by Chamberlain »

Hey Brett,

You web page is not loading !

:( :(

Chamberlain
-Col. Joshua Chamberlain, 20th Maine

We cannot retreat. We cannot withdraw. We are going to have to be stubborn today
bschulte
Reactions:

Post by bschulte »

UPDATE: The site appears to be back to normal. There was an internet backbone issue in Columbus, OH for a period of several hours this morning according to my web host.

Chamberlain,

I'm noticing some slowness this morning as well. I just checked it out and something is definitely wrong. I usually have pretty good uptime, but naturally since I announced a new site something goes wrong! I'll get my web hosting company on it and have it back and running in no time. Thanks!
Last edited by bschulte on Fri May 01, 2009 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chamberlain
Reactions:

Post by Chamberlain »

Hey Brett,

Yes, all is fine...

Your web page loaded and no slowdown to report !!

Looks good, nice job !!

:) :)

Chamberlain
Last edited by Chamberlain on Sat May 02, 2009 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Col. Joshua Chamberlain, 20th Maine

We cannot retreat. We cannot withdraw. We are going to have to be stubborn today