Not running Full Screen???

Game won't run. Keeps crashing. Hopefully we won't get any posts here, but if we do, we'll try to help you out. You can also post any bugs that you find here. IMPORTANT: Don't post mod related problems here!
chee
Reactions:

Re: Not running Full Screen???

Post by chee »

vedio seting,,,,Screen zoom mode full screen
tula1959
Reactions:

Re: Not running Full Screen???

Post by tula1959 »

So more experiments today...More time spent NOT playing the game but trying to unravel this non-full screen mystery.

1) There is NO setting or control on the monitor that does anything to correct it. But did play around with the monitor's resolution setting. The standard setting for this monitor is 1920x1080 (hdmi) and this is where it is set for full screen as standard - just fine in all windows and programs. When you LOWER the resolution the active portion of the screen gets SMALLER as you lower it. Inside the game, it is just the opposite - the more you RAISE
the resolution the SMALLER the active window.... Just saying THIS MAKES NO SENSE LOL

2) Just to see - I dusted off my old system and monitor and installed SOWGB on it - to see if there was something corrupt about my software - No issues AND a FULL SCREEN display..... The older monitor is NOT a wide screen like the newer one and it has a max resolution of only 1280x1024.... and again when you Lower the resolution the active portion of the screen gets SMALLER.... But at least we know there is no problem with my software!