Speaking of translation

Let's talk about the issues in converting the SOW engine to handle Waterloo. Ideas, suggestions, feature requests, comments.
Chichetr
Reactions:

Speaking of translation

Post by Chichetr »

I love how many different threads there are about language/translation!

I figured I'd throw my hat into the ring.........I work as a professional translator for German, Dutch, Russian and Slovak into English (UK, US, CA). However, I also outsource and manage linguists for projects into many other languages as well besides English.

If any of the devs require professional translation for any new...ah'em, *cough*, UPCOMING games, I would be delighted to work with the team to get the game localized to reach a broader audience.
chee
Reactions:

Re: Speaking of translation

Post by chee »

hi.I am just one translating SOWWL into Chinese.
I am not focusing on OOB which means large amounts of text ,names.I tend to play this game without any Language problem or understanding errors.

Since you r good at the Language system.
I have two questions to ask :
1.could u teach me how building pft copy or ttf replacement in SOWGB?
2.in SOWWL, my user scenario folder contains The tutorial and WL scenarios you know ,when i edited them the stock games will be affected ,the scenario name will appear at the top of the screen,some contents changed.if i clicked the scenario button it will be normal.So how make it possible to edit stock scenarios or user scenarios without conflicts so that edited seperately.