Raising a glass

General Question/Answer/Announcement about NSD. We are a small independent game development team and we value our community. If you ask, we'll answer.
Majick
Reactions:

Raising a glass

Post by Majick »

Ah well, just thought I'd pay a visit here in the folorn hope there might be something going on.

I'm very sad that NSD seems to have fizzled out, but I raise a glass to you in memory of the great games you once gave us!
DarkRob
Reactions:

Re: Raising a glass

Post by DarkRob »

Ah well, just thought I'd pay a visit here in the folorn hope there might be something going on.

I'm very sad that NSD seems to have fizzled out, but I raise a glass to you in memory of the great games you once gave us!
I mean, I don't think they are done. I think they are just working hard on a new game and developing a new engine. It probably sucks up a lot of their time and so they aren't posting all the time right now. But even so, Reb is still around and hes working on true distance mods with a Devils Den map and stuff. Mitra, Biondo, and Gunship recently gave us the excellent Les Cent Jours mod, so I mean there's still things going on.
Last edited by DarkRob on Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.