GB Stock Scenarios Mod Enabled

This is where our experts try to teach you the very flexible modding system for our previous release - SOW Gettysburg and its add-ons. It's powerful, but dangerous. Post your tips and your questions.
RebBugler
Reactions:

Post by RebBugler »

This mod is designed to allow mods with (renamed) stock scenarios. Once enabled, scenarios in this mod can be played through the 'User Scenarios' screen. All scenarios within this mod begin with GBurg, followed by their respective number and original name.

Carryover scenarios are offered additionally as on demand.

Unzip and Copy to the Mods Folder:
GB Stock Scenarios Mod Enabled.zip
(1.21 MiB) Downloaded 36 times
The previous mod designed for this feature has proved to be an unreliable link. As we have numerous request for this type mod, I felt it necessary to provide a reliable alternative.
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
RebBugler
Reactions:

Post by RebBugler »

Bumped up...

It was buried so deep it took me a while to find.  Got a request for this mod from the Matrix forum since registering new members on this forum is presently an issue.
DarkRob
Reactions:

Re: GB Stock Scenarios Mod Enabled

Post by DarkRob »

Hey Reb, can we get a working link back up for this? I just reinstalled Gettysburg and you know me......I gotta have my bugles and flags Toolbar, so I need user scenario versions of the Gettysburg scenarios.

Thanks buddy.
RebBugler
Reactions:

Post by RebBugler »

DarkRob wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:46 pm Hey Reb, can we get a working link back up for this? I just reinstalled Gettysburg and you know me......I gotta have my bugles and flags Toolbar, so I need user scenario versions of the Gettysburg scenarios.

Thanks buddy.
Here ya go...
(1.21 MiB) Downloaded 23 times
I'm presently avoiding adding back attachments as the website is being overhauled. Hopefully we'll have all our picts and downloads back soon.

Good hearing from you

RB
DarkRob
Reactions:

Post by DarkRob »

RebBugler wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:16 pm
DarkRob wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:46 pm Hey Reb, can we get a working link back up for this? I just reinstalled Gettysburg and you know me......I gotta have my bugles and flags Toolbar, so I need user scenario versions of the Gettysburg scenarios.

Thanks buddy.
Here ya go...

I'm presently avoiding adding back attachments as the website is being overhauled. Hopefully we'll have all our picts and downloads back soon.

Good hearing from you

RB
Thanks Reb. You're the best, as always.