How i can get the game now?

Let's talk about the issues in converting the SOW engine to handle Waterloo. Ideas, suggestions, feature requests, comments.
PoissonPoison
Reactions:

How i can get the game now?

Post by PoissonPoison »

Guy, now that the game is out of steam, how i can get the game now?
norb
Reactions:

Re: How i can get the game now?

Post by norb »

Right now the game is not for sale anywhere. We needed to do a clean break with the older version. We will reintroduce the titles on steam as we finish. Maybe even perhaps an early copy.
Chichetr
Reactions:

Post by Chichetr »

norb wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:04 pm Right now the game is not for sale anywhere. We needed to do a clean break with the older version. We will reintroduce the titles on steam as we finish. Maybe even perhaps an early copy.
Hey Norb!

Very very exciting! Cannot wait.

Question, will the new version be compatible with all of the mods that have been released over the years?
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

They 'should' be, but we are not making any promises. Mainly because we don't want to limit ourselves or what we can do. Almost our entire team are modders, so it's on our mind. But I don't want to promise anything as we have not fully explored it all yet.
Pauly
Reactions:

Post by Pauly »

norb wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:34 am They 'should' be, but we are not making any promises. Mainly because we don't want to limit ourselves or what we can do. Almost our entire team are modders, so it's on our mind. But I don't want to promise anything as we have not fully explored it all yet.
So, is the plan to rerelease the games? Maybe on steam? If so that sounds great because I wasn't able to obtain SOW Gettysburg before the discontinuation date on matrix games and it's not on sale anywhere from amazon or ebay which bums me out.

EDIT: I just now noticed the Update post and it answered my question. All the luck to NSD and looking forward to what you have in the works, I'll just continue to enjoy Waterloo for now.
Last edited by Pauly on Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AndrewPZ
Reactions:

Post by AndrewPZ »

I have found keys on third party sites for Steam - will they activate? Its the only way I can get hold of the games right now.....

Happy Christmas/Holidays
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

I really don't know. We will try and speed up getting at least a dev version up there. Don't have the steam page setup yet. But we will work towards it. Thanks.