Maps as promissed...

This is where our experts try to teach you the very flexible modding system for our previous release - SOW Gettysburg and its add-ons. It's powerful, but dangerous. Post your tips and your questions.
seamount0
Reactions:

Re: Maps as promissed...

Post by seamount0 »

simovitch wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:08 am I have all the modules except pipe creek. And just to be clear, the Henry House itself appears on my map, but the objective sprite at that location was called "not found". I can only imagine that anyone who opens BR1 would see the same thing I see.

Either way, I downloaded the SDK and figured out the problem and now I can see the Stone House at the crossroads and the Henry House objective is called "Henry House Hill".
anyone could explain how to fix it ?
seamount0
Reactions:

Post by seamount0 »

I just played the BR01 scenario of Bull Run, and it's really fun and with the OOB and the starting point of each division in their historical place, it's like a real "historical" sim of the battle
Only note, IIRC, McDowell followed the Hunter/Heintzelman column (Sudley bridge), while in the scenario at the start is still with Tyler on the road to Centreville

So I would like to modify the scenario to have McDowell start near to Hunter/Heintzelman, but how to do it ? I think I just have to change McDowell coordinates somewhere (using the same coordinates of Hunter); but I do not know how to do it (which is the file ? where are the start position coordinates ?)
RebBugler
Reactions:

Post by RebBugler »

The scenario.csv file has all the beginning coordinates for each scenario.
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
seamount0
Reactions:

Post by seamount0 »

thank you
I made the change (my very small first mod :lol: ); joke aside, I started to give a look to the SDK manual to better understand how GB work