Lost My Chancellorsville Copy

Let's talk about Gettysburg! Put your questions and comments here.
141_pa
Reactions:

Lost My Chancellorsville Copy

Post by 141_pa »

Evening/Morning All,

I've run into a dilemma. I've had copies of Gettysburg, Antietam, Brandy Station, and Chancellorsville for some time. But I lost Chancellorsville when I got a new PC. I didn't accidentally delete my emails containing my Gettysburg/Antietam/Brandy Station keys, but I did delete my Chancellorsville key-email (not thinking like a fool). I completely understand if I must wait for the SoW titles to come back online for re-purchase--but is there anything I could do about this in the meantime? Again, I completely get how it doesn't look good without tangible proof of purchase.
voltigeur
Reactions:

Re: Lost My Chancellorsville Copy

Post by voltigeur »

It may be worth contacting support@matrixgames.com as they would have a record of your serial number and should be able to point you to a copy of the installer.
141_pa
Reactions:

Re: Lost My Chancellorsville Copy

Post by 141_pa »

voltigeur wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:10 pm It may be worth contacting support@matrixgames.com as they would have a record of your serial number and should be able to point you to a copy of the installer.
I did! I have doubts if it'll work, but who knows. Thanks for your help! Since I can't go to Civil War sites often, I feel these games are among the few mediums I can honor my ancestors at these places.