I have 2 active code - I can not play!

Game won't run. Keeps crashing. Hopefully we won't get any posts here, but if we do, we'll try to help you out. You can also post any bugs that you find here. IMPORTANT: Don't post mod related problems here!
norb
Reactions:

Re:I have 2 active code - I can not play!

Post by norb »

Roberts wrote:
I have a similar problem, after doing a bios and nvidia dirver update on 20 april, the game is active but DRM has locked me outonly able to play Demo tutorial now, gave it to NorbSoft support, still waiting for some kind of answer.
Sorry about this. The problem here is that neither bios nor your video driver has anything at all to do with the activation. Your game should have still been activated. If that is all you did, then the game should have been fine. We've been testing trying to recreate your error and cannot get it to happen, so we can't figure out how to not get it to happen again for you. We're learning how to deal with this and we are looking through the log and it's not making sense to us. So we have to figure out how this could happen, otherwise it's just going to happen again.
bafonetto
Reactions:

Post by bafonetto »

i have send, now, a new email.
i have reinstalled all: OS & game, but the code is active!
bafonetto
Reactions:

Post by bafonetto »

I have just checked, and I managed to activate the game.
The problem has been resolved.
Sorry for the trouble caused, but did not know what to do ...
I take this opportunity to congratulate you all for the beautiful game (really hope that the problems in the activation / de-activation does not happen again to all lovers of this game).
Good Sunday from Italy!
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

Glad that it's finally working. Do both codes work? You said that you had 2. Thank you for your logs, we are looking through them and trying to figure out how to prevent these issues in the future.
Roberts
Reactions:

Post by Roberts »

Yes sent the file, someone did a reset, that did not work and i reported that it did not work. I read a post that reinstalling the game might solve the problem, that didnot work. bottom line is i have an active game with only the demo scenario listed and playable.

OK, Just tried it and It's OK now, Thanks for getting me back into the game. :) I would be interested in knowing what caused all that trouble. And again, Thanks for your excellent support.
Last edited by Roberts on Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bafonetto
Reactions:

Post by bafonetto »

norb wrote:
Glad that it's finally working. Do both codes work? You said that you had 2. Thank you for your logs, we are looking through them and trying to figure out how to prevent these issues in the future.
I managed to play on my notebook.
I followed your advice and tried to de-activate the code from my notebook. everything went ok, the server responded that the code is de-activated and I can use it again.
I re-activated on my desktop the code is not recognized.
I now have the active code (from your server), but both computers can only play in 'demo mode' without the opportunity to play 'full mode'. (Is the initial situation of 'my forum')
On both PCs is set to MSE not check the file 'SCPWIN32.dll'.
Maybe your server does not reset when the codes are de-activated?
Now re-send an email to your support nuava both gli'activate. Logs'
Greetings from Italy.
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

We will get your issues fixed, that is our main concern. But we also will be trying to figure out why this happened and try to get the code in to handle your situations. So thank you for the logs and answering all our questions.