Scheduled MP Game Times

This is where we discuss anything multiplayer. From strategies, arranging games, to multiplayer related technical help. You will also find tournament and league information here.
kg_sspoom
Reactions:

Re:Scheduled MP Game Times

Post by kg_sspoom »

game forming now 7:55 est
Braxton Bragg
Reactions:

Post by Braxton Bragg »

Well now, been in the Lobby several times, seems to me there are only ever one or two people in there, dont get much chat out them either, maybe its a superior thing :unsure:

Braxton Bragg
There will always be a counter argument!
Deadmeat1471
Reactions:

Post by Deadmeat1471 »

Agreed the organisation isnt too good.
RDBoles
Reactions:

Post by RDBoles »

Played this morning with seven guys, probably again a little later. No specific time yet. I keep checking when I'm available and some times it works out.
Move Forward
Kerflumoxed
Reactions:

Post by Kerflumoxed »

Braxton Bragg wrote:
Well now, been in the Lobby several times, seems to me there are only ever one or two people in there, dont get much chat out them either, maybe its a superior thing :unsure:

Braxton Bragg
Not really, Sir! I think a lot of the folks log on and then check back to see if something is forming, rather then sitting there and staring at the screen. This can cause them to miss any chat which may seem to be rude. But, it really isn't. Keep trying.

J
Jack Hanger
Fremont, NE
[/size]
"Boys, if we have to stand in a straight line as stationary targets for the Yankees to shoot at, this old Texas Brigade is going to run like hell!" J. B. Poley, 4th Texas Infantry, Hood's Texas Brigade
Braxton Bragg
Reactions:

Post by Braxton Bragg »

Well Is there not away for a message to be sent to say peoples Mobile phone when a MP is in the offing? Just a thought, not sure how it could be done but well.....?

Braxton Bragg
There will always be a counter argument!
NY Cavalry
Reactions:

Post by NY Cavalry »

Looking to get a game going now. 7:14 est Sunday
SouthernSteel
Reactions:

Post by SouthernSteel »

Really, one must consider that after-work hours are likely to be some of the busiest for MP. To be safe, I'd give folks an hour to get home and whatnot, so you're looking at, at the earliest, 6 PM EST, then of course domino-ing across the time zones. 7 PM EST each evening seems to work fairly well, but our Mountain and west-coast folks are somewhat more flexible in their schedules than the rest of us.

Plus, you can always stop by our club's website: http://www.usvmc.net/csa/ where we have a chat box and frequently announce our games just before they're about to begin. I don't believe you have to be a member or anything to see the chat (but I could be wrong about that, we've played with the settings some).
"The time for compromises is past, and we are now determined to maintain our position and make all who oppose us smell Southern powder, feel Southern steel."
Jefferson Davis, 1861
Willard
Reactions:

Re: Scheduled MP Game Times

Post by Willard »

Gents -

If you are lurking out there, I am trying to put together game for Saturday, October 9, 2010, at 3:30PM EST.
Hope to see you in the lobby!

*S*

Willard
Willard
Reactions:

Re: Scheduled MP Game Times

Post by Willard »

Columbus Day - Monday, October 11, 2010 @ 3:00pm EST...

For those of you who have off today meet up in the lobby for a little MP action.
Hope to see there!!!

*S*
Willard