Updated TC2M & CMP 3.0 OOB's for SOWgb

This is where our experts try to teach you the very flexible modding system for our previous release - SOW Gettysburg and its add-ons. It's powerful, but dangerous. Post your tips and your questions.
Beef Stu
Reactions:

Re: Updated TC2M & CMP 3.0 OOB's for SOWgb

Post by Beef Stu »

That did it .thank you JC
JC Edwards
Reactions:

Post by JC Edwards »

Not a problem :)
'The path that is not seen, nor hidden, should always be flanked'
jb hood
Reactions:

Post by jb hood »

As far as i remember is the FM OOB defined for my TCM2 flags. i also made some csa commanders like hood, longstreet and hill in his red battle shirt. so the FM oob´s only work with tc2m + cmp3
“They are lying on the field where you sent them.”
JC Edwards
Reactions:

Post by JC Edwards »

As far as i remember is the FM OOB defined for my TCM2 flags. i also made some csa commanders like hood, longstreet and hill in his red battle shirt. so the FM oob´s only work with tc2m + cmp3
jb hood! I did not realize you was......you! Happy to know you're still with us over here at NSD. :)
'The path that is not seen, nor hidden, should always be flanked'
rclark14
Reactions:

Post by rclark14 »

hi, the mod 'if practible' is July 1 in the evening right? There is a typo saying July 2 on the battle scene- has to be July 1 correct?
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

hi, the mod 'if practible' is July 1 in the evening right? There is a typo saying July 2 on the battle scene- has to be July 1 correct?
I was wondering when someone was going to notice this. :)

There's actually two things wrong with it.

1. The type-o you pointed out, but it really should actually say July 2nd.
2. But more importantly, Early's attack on Cemetery Hill actually took place the evening of July 2nd. Ewell was ordered to attack Cemetery Hill by Lee "if practicable" on July 1st, but the attack didn't take place until the 2nd. So everywhere it say's July 1st is actually a type-o.

It'll be fixed in the next version of the Bonus Scenarios. Thanks for pointing it out.
Last edited by Little Powell on Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rclark14
Reactions:

Post by rclark14 »

right- just looked it up- that was the famous artillery duel from Latimer against Culp's Hill July 2- legendary- the scene art/graphics is the best- need more of this in the 3 day mod :woohoo:
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

Yeah it was a mistake by the designer, and also by the testers that didn't notice it.. But it's easy to mess-up details like that for a three day battle. Day's, times, places etc. can easily get mixed up.

Now I just have to figure out a way to get the installer to delete the old scenario folder and add the correct one. :)
cliometrician
Reactions:

File Not Found

Post by cliometrician »

In the Forum category, Modifications, the first thread is "Released Mod Threads"

Scroll down to OOBs and click on the TC2M and CMP 3.0 OOB. I get "File not found," in both Firefox and Explorer.
"I may have fought on the side that was wrong, but I fought on the right side." John S. Mosby
Chamberlain
Reactions:

Re: File Not Found

Post by Chamberlain »

Michael ,

A couple of guys are not able to download the 2 mods, error :

"404 Not Found
The resource requested could not be found on this server!"

Maybe the files were removed by the modder....

Chamberlain
Last edited by Chamberlain on Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Col. Joshua Chamberlain, 20th Maine

We cannot retreat. We cannot withdraw. We are going to have to be stubborn today