150th Anniversary of The Battle of South Mountain

Here is where we discuss the official add-on packs for Scourge Of War: Gettysburg.
Saddletank
Reactions:

Re: 150th Anniversary of The Battle of South Mountain

Post by Saddletank »

Interesting POV, NYC. Problem is, when all-out war was brought to the south by Sherman, everyone howled, like the North wasn't "playing fair" and people today still howl and use phrases like "war crimes" and so on.

The two extreme ends of the military spectrum - McClellan and Sherman.
HITS & Couriers - a different and realistic way to play SoW MP.
JC Edwards
Reactions:

Re: 150th Anniversary of The Battle of South Mountain

Post by JC Edwards »

JC scares the crap out of all of us. And there's his game playing as well. I've been trying to get him to give up his secrets but to no avail.

B
There are no real secrets brother. It's all about timing and execution.....micro-managing. Yes I'm very a-tuned with Infantry......about average with Artillery.

But if you give me an OOB or Scenario that includes Cavalry - It's "game, set and match". I'll run you over.....backup to check....then run you over again just for the hell of it. :evil:

I learned this not from JEB Stuart......but Genghis Khan - The Master of Mounted Warfare.

Interesting to note.....you all know I live in Reno, NV. September 14, 2012 marked not only the 150th Anniversary of the "Battle of South Mountain".......but also the death of the City of Reno's namesake.....Union Maj. Gen. Jesse L. Reno. (figures I would settle down in a city named for a YANKEE!) :laugh:

JC aka Sarge aka The Mad One
Last edited by JC Edwards on Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'The path that is not seen, nor hidden, should always be flanked'