TC2M SOW Infantry Mod - A 4K Texture Packed Bloodfest

This is where our experts try to teach you the very flexible modding system for our previous release - SOW Gettysburg and its add-ons. It's powerful, but dangerous. Post your tips and your questions.
Dean80
Reactions:

Re: TC2M SOW Infantry Mod - A 4K Texture Packed Bloodfest

Post by Dean80 »

Hey Reb! Thanks for great work! Please add greatcoats sprites from TC2M modders (if it possible:)
Here is the link to greatcoats sprites for TC2M
http://www.mediafire.com/download/hahnu ... tcoats.rar
RebBugler
Reactions:

Post by RebBugler »

Hey Reb! Thanks for great work! Please add greatcoats sprites from TC2M modders (if it possible:)
Here is the link to greatcoats sprites for TC2M
http://www.mediafire.com/download/hahnu ... tcoats.rar
Much appreciated!

Downloaded the greatcoats, they're now on my to-do list. Gonna be a while though, other priorities await. The greatcoats will be great for the winter battles. Maybe I can de-saturate them for a Rebel version also, time and testing will tell.
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
Dean80
Reactions:

Post by Dean80 »

Thank you very much!
RebBugler
Reactions:

Post by RebBugler »

Update: 22 May 2017
- Adjusted the infantry firing sequence and animation speeds so the 'firing sprite' now appears in Advance and Withdraw engagement sequences.

Started thinking about this mod a couple of days ago and remembered it didn't have the 'firing sprite' upgrade, a must for immersion once you know it's not happening, at least for me.

For folks that want a feel of the TC2M days, twice the variety of sprites, and a touch of BloodBath, this mods for you.

One more thing, I had mistakenly left some png files in the original download, bloating it unnecessarily. So, a much leaner download now.
Davinci
Reactions:

Post by Davinci »

Reb - Great Job, on keeping the camp-fire burning.

Did you ever verify that the unit from "Pom" was included in your Mod, I was thinking that his sprites were posted after you completed your Mod.

You know the sprite that "Cleaburn" was looking for?

davinci
The only true logic is that, there is no true logic!
Cleaburn
Reactions:

Post by Cleaburn »

GREAT JOB I Must Say we are Sure glad you and The big Davinci and Zeke and Pom , Little Powell and so many great modders on this site great WORK Men and a Big Thank you. Reb this sprite is not from Poms Texans but I think if you guys would add the Texas infantry to your mod it would add a lot of style just Saying thank you guys again for your great work!!!!!!
Cleaburn C.S.A
Davinci had done this with his rag tag confeds but files are gone anyone have these in Scourge Land I wonder ?????
RebBugler
Reactions:

Post by RebBugler »

Reb - Great Job, on keeping the camp-fire burning.

Did you ever verify that the unit from "Pom" was included in your Mod, I was thinking that his sprites were posted after you completed your Mod.

You know the sprite that "Cleaburn" was looking for?

davinci
Checked out the Rag Tag screenshots, and no, I don't have or know how to get those sprites. Guess it's up to your HDD search or if the author re-posts them. Regardless, thanks for helping out.
Cleaburn
Reactions:

Post by Cleaburn »

Hey Reb I have the Louisiana Tigers Sprite Would you like to add these to your Tc2m mod with the blood mod enhancement this is a original SOW sprite just needs to added to your mods if possible.....pretty cool sprite I must say> thanks Cleaburn C.S.A
RebBugler
Reactions:

Post by RebBugler »

Hey Reb I have the Louisiana Tigers Sprite Would you like to add these to your Tc2m mod with the blood mod enhancement this is a original SOW sprite just needs to added to your mods if possible.....pretty cool sprite I must say> thanks Cleaburn C.S.A
As much as I would like to comply, I can't. The Tigers sprite was a bonus for purchasing the 150th Anniversary Edition released by Matrix, and being a member of the NSD team releasing such features is strictly forbidden.
Cleaburn
Reactions:

Post by Cleaburn »

OK thanks.