Road to Wargram and Peninsular Mod - Updated 1.6

Grog
Reactions:

Re: Road to Wagram - Updated 1.5

Post by Grog »

And Jack...don't forget to put the square changes in too! ;)

Look forward to playing Nap MP with you, ha B)
mitra76
Reactions:

Post by mitra76 »

Isn't better create a new post with a sum of links of all the nap mods to install in the correct sequence?
Visit my wargames blog: http://warforgame.blogspot.it/
Davinci
Reactions:

Post by Davinci »

gunship24 Two-Thumbs-Up for getting this Mod into the game, you deserve it after all of the work that you have put into it!

davinci
The only true logic is that, there is no true logic!
Jack ONeill
Reactions:

Post by Jack ONeill »

All,

Grog - yes, I'll get to that directly. Very important, unless Gunship has already done so. :)

Mitra - Good idea. Have to dig all that up. Gunship can decide just how much he wants to put in to the online version. Too many Mods increases the possibilites that some folks who want to play won't have this or that Mod installed. Most likely, we need to keep it simple, for now.

DaV - no lie. Gunship gets all the credit for the steller job on this Mod. All hail the Norb/Team for helping to get this Mod in the MP side of the Game.

Jack B)
American by birth, Californian by geography, Southerner by the Grace of God.

"Molon Labe"
gunship24
Reactions:

Post by gunship24 »

Quick heads up, I've just come back from holiday and had made some changes to the core game and yes I will be working on an update that will combine the wagram and penninsular versions for MP officially, this includes changes to square formation so expect an update soon. B)
gunship24
Reactions:

Post by gunship24 »

Tommorow there will be the Ultimate Edition! This combines the Road to Wagram and the Peninsular mod into one. I have added a new french artillery unit so they show the correct captured sprite correctly. There is also a better looking square and mods melee and fire in drills formations which also keep the single player version balanced. These will no doubt require tweaking by the MP community. A the mod works in MP!

Coming soon.
Jack ONeill
Reactions:

Post by Jack ONeill »

So Brother, what or which files will we have to upgrade or change? Inquiring minds want to know. LOL!

Jack B)

"Molon Labe"
gunship24
Reactions:

Post by gunship24 »

Im not sure but from my understanding there can be only one version of the csv files activated to play MP. So all single player mods will still work, but they wont work in MP unless both people have the same file. Im still playing around to see what the best way to do this is. I think I will split up the logistics folder into its own mod so it is spereate from the graphics, that way it will be easier for me to update the upload.
Jack ONeill
Reactions:

Post by Jack ONeill »

G,

Roger that.

Jack B)

"Molon Labe"
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

@Gunship24: With this soon to be released edition will all patches up until now be in this package or will we still have to add those?

I know, a question like this can cause one to think I have massive brain damage but it's for those who aren't all that sure if they should ask it, and not sound stupid in the process. :)