TC 2nd Manassas

We're gamers, so here is a good place to discuss other games you are playing or are curious about.
37th_Tennessee
Reactions:

TC 2nd Manassas

Post by 37th_Tennessee »

Sorry to post this here, it just looks like this board is more active than the old TC board is. I just got another copy of TC, and after playing about a hlaf an hour, it crashes with a message that the engine has stopped working. Is there a fix for this?
norb
Reactions:

Re: TC 2nd Manassas

Post by norb »

Have you installed the patch from the MMG site?
37th_Tennessee
Reactions:

Re: TC 2nd Manassas

Post by 37th_Tennessee »

Yup.
Little Powell
Reactions:

Re:TC 2nd Manassas

Post by Little Powell »

37th_Tennessee wrote:
Sorry to post this here, it just looks like this board is more active than the old TC board is. I just got another copy of TC, and after playing about a hlaf an hour, it crashes with a message that the engine has stopped working. Is there a fix for this?
Is it a particular scenario that crashes, or any scenario and open play? Do you have anything running the the background (virus scanner etc.)?
Chamberlain
Reactions:

Post by Chamberlain »

What error(s)is showing in your TC2M.log ?

Vista OS ? If so, is it happening after a battle has ended and you are starting another battle ? If so, with Vista, you have to end the game & restart it.

Chamberlain
-Col. Joshua Chamberlain, 20th Maine

We cannot retreat. We cannot withdraw. We are going to have to be stubborn today
37th_Tennessee
Reactions:

Post by 37th_Tennessee »

Actually I played for quite a while today with no trouble, it seems to usually happen on the Chickamauga pack that I downloaded, must be an issue with it.