Take Command: Second Manassas manual

We're gamers, so here is a good place to discuss other games you are playing or are curious about.
MrSpkr
Reactions:

Take Command: Second Manassas manual

Post by MrSpkr »

Okay, I just bought TC2m (yeah, I'm running late -- so sue me) and had to buy the digital download version. My question is -- where can I get a copy of the manual? It doesn't appear that I can buy the disk version (nor do I want to now that I have the main game). Is the manual online anywhere? Would anyone part with a scanned copy (if that is kosher)?

Thanks!

Steve
Last edited by MrSpkr on Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm ashamed of you, dodging that way. They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance."

Major General John Sedgwick's final words, Battle of Spotsylvania Courthouse, May 9, 1864
norb
Reactions:

Re: Take Command: Second Manassas manual

Post by norb »

You mean it's not part of the digital download? That's bogus. It was part of my install when I submitted it years ago.

It's completely kosher to anyone to post it for you, or to send it to you.
MrSpkr
Reactions:

Re:Take Command: Second Manassas manual

Post by MrSpkr »

Thanks, Norb. No, it isn't part of the digital download (at least, I couldn't find it in any of the folders or subfolders for TC2M).

So, now that norb has blessed it -- can anyone email me a copy of that file? I presume it is in .pdf format.

Thanks in advance!

Steve
"I'm ashamed of you, dodging that way. They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance."

Major General John Sedgwick's final words, Battle of Spotsylvania Courthouse, May 9, 1864
franco
Reactions:

Post by franco »

Did you get the manual for TC2?
MrSpkr
Reactions:

Post by MrSpkr »

Not yet! Do you have one?

MrSpkr
Reactions:

Post by MrSpkr »

Thanks so much to franco! I've got the manual. If anyone else needs, let me know and I will send it in .pdf format.

Steve

mykul4michael
Reactions:

Post by mykul4michael »

Mr spkr would you please send me a copy of that file? It would be much appreciated. I too recently downloaded the game and spent a LOT of time searching the files for the manual to no avail. From Norb's post it looks like Impulse dropped that part of the download. Even with the new game out, I'm finding myself going back and forth between old and new. I really want to finish beating the stock scenarios (got about 6 more to go!) and just downloaded CMP3 with all those modded maps and scenarios, so there is SO much to enjoy there yet!
A riot is an ugly thing.... And it is just about time zat ve had one!
MrSpkr
Reactions:

Post by MrSpkr »

No problems. Emai lme (check your PMs for my email address).

Steve