Very Impressed

General Question/Answer/Announcement about NSD. We are a small independent game development team and we value our community. If you ask, we'll answer.
norb
Reactions:

Very Impressed

Post by norb »

I gotta say that I'm just blown away by the dedication of the team members. These guys have been here all day answering a ton of questions, trying to get everyone up and running. I'm just so blown away by their dedication. These are just such a great bunch of guys that worked on this game and I'm very proud to be a part of it. Thank you guys, you have gone above and beyond what I ever expected.

Can't forget to mention all you new guys on the forums. Thanks for coming by and thanks to everyone for keeping this a very friendly place. We are trying to get to everyone and our goal is to get you playing. We got swamped today and everyone has been so patient.

What a great opening day! Just got a warm fuzzy and I wanted to share :)
Mayonaise
Reactions:

Re: Very Impressed

Post by Mayonaise »

Thanks to you all for the hard work on this game! I had my game activated within 15 minutes of purchase.
Little Powell
Reactions:

Re:Very Impressed

Post by Little Powell »

norb wrote:
I gotta say that I'm just blown away by the dedication of the team members. These guys have been here all day answering a ton of questions, trying to get everyone up and running. I'm just so blown away by their dedication. These are just such a great bunch of guys that worked on this game and I'm very proud to be a part of it. Thank you guys, you have gone above and beyond what I ever expected.

Can't forget to mention all you new guys on the forums. Thanks for coming by and thanks to everyone for keeping this a very friendly place. We are trying to get to everyone and our goal is to get you playing. We got swamped today and everyone has been so patient.

What a great opening day! Just got a warm fuzzy and I wanted to share :)
My pleasure Norb. I'm no Adukes, but I do the best I can. :laugh: