A few small gliches

Game won't run. Keeps crashing. Hopefully we won't get any posts here, but if we do, we'll try to help you out. You can also post any bugs that you find here. IMPORTANT: Don't post mod related problems here!
pcelt
Reactions:

A few small gliches

Post by pcelt »

I have been playing through the tutorials and noticed a few small gliches --if you have been informed already of these I apologise.

1) When infantry units are responding to the "About turn" command and changing positions in the line they glide like icedancers ---wouldnt really frighten the enemy.

2)The order "Column of Regiments" always caused a crash to desktop.

3)Artillery units using "Road Movement" continually swung and spun limbers in a really dangerous way. Any well wishers lining the roadside would surely be decapitated.

4)Finally a request that when a "limber" or "unlimber" order is given there needs to be some visual clue or indicator that the action is in process. (I think TC2M had a little indicator which showed the time coming down)--otherwise you cannot tell whether the order has in fact been received and the action begun.

All minor issues but irritating ang game would benefit from remedies.
Thanks
ADukes
Reactions:

Re:A few small gliches

Post by ADukes »

2) Strange, I can't reproduce it. Sandbox or specific scenario?

4) There is an icon on gun's toolbar.
pcelt
Reactions:

Post by pcelt »

Re 2)It was in the 1st Inf Tutorial where I tried out all the inf brigade formations...
Re 4) Will have to look for that ikon--never notied it...
Thanks
ADukes
Reactions:

Post by ADukes »

Please provide a saved game and steps to reproduce the crash for #2.
pcelt
Reactions:

Post by pcelt »

Tried several times but cant replicate what happened this AM. I'll be aware to save if it occurs again. Sorry ....