Think I found a bug

Game won't run. Keeps crashing. Hopefully we won't get any posts here, but if we do, we'll try to help you out. You can also post any bugs that you find here. IMPORTANT: Don't post mod related problems here!
IronBMike
Reactions:

Think I found a bug

Post by IronBMike »

Clicking in the toolbar to take command or give command back to the AI works, but if I press 1 or 2 to do the same it does so for ALL my units on the map. Not the units under the commander, but the ones above him too.

Pretty frustrating and it took me a while to figure out why I kept losing control of my whole army. Hopefully this'll get fixed in the first patch.
CWGII -> SMG -> SMA -> WNLB -> ANGV -> TC -> TC2M -> SOW
Little Powell
Reactions:

Re:Think I found a bug

Post by Little Powell »

IronBMike wrote:
Clicking in the toolbar to take command or give command back to the AI works, but if I press 1 or 2 to do the same it does so for ALL my units on the map. Not the units under the commander, but the ones above him too.

Pretty frustrating and it took me a while to figure out why I kept losing control of my whole army. Hopefully this'll get fixed in the first patch.
I don't think that's a bug, but it's the way it was designed. I'm sure this will be addressed in the patch though. It would be ideal to only TC units under the commander you have selected.
RebBugler
Reactions:

Re:Think I found a bug

Post by RebBugler »

IronBMike wrote:

I'm not finding this bug. Just tested thoroughly and the 1 and 2 commands are working as advertised, TC'ing on/off the selected officer and all subordinates...not superior officers or troops. Are you sure your top commander wasn't selected when you tried these commands? Was this sandbox or scenarios? Which one?

It's turned off for MP so we know that's not a concern.
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...