CAPTURED AND ROUTED UNITS

Stuck in a part of the game. Here's where the Grogs help the Newbies. Share your best strategies for winning and try someone elses.
BOSTON
Reactions:

CAPTURED AND ROUTED UNITS

Post by BOSTON »

In the toots, end battle AARs do'nt show who captured what or who was routed by who. Am I missing something? Viewed all of Cutler's regs., could not pick up on that info., or is that not in the game?

BOSTON :(
HOISTINGMAN4

Drafted in Boston
GFab
Reactions:

Re:CAPTURED AND ROUTED UNITS

Post by GFab »

Let me add that it also does not show which leaders a particular unit killed.
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves - Abraham Lincoln
MrSpkr
Reactions:

Post by MrSpkr »

GFab wrote:
Let me add that it also does not show which leaders a particular unit killed.
Scalps! We want scalps!

:laugh:

Steve
"I'm ashamed of you, dodging that way. They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance."

Major General John Sedgwick's final words, Battle of Spotsylvania Courthouse, May 9, 1864
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

Sorry not in the game. :(

But that would be cool. I'll mention it to Norb, see how big of a deal it would be to implement.
GFab
Reactions:

Post by GFab »

Scalps! We want scalps!
LOL!
Sorry not in the game.

But that would be cool. I'll mention it to Norb, see how big of a deal it would be to implement.
I think TC2M had it in their game. No biggie but it would be nice. Thanks for looking into it.
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves - Abraham Lincoln
BOSTON
Reactions:

Post by BOSTON »

Add captured supply wagons to the list, no mention as to which unit captured the supply wagon or artillery. or who killed Archer and others. The kills are in the CSA AAR, but not by whom.

BOSTON :(
HOISTINGMAN4

Drafted in Boston
BOSTON
Reactions:

Post by BOSTON »

I remember sometime back there was talk of putting the flags of captured units in with the AARs, is that something still being considered?

BOSTON :)
HOISTINGMAN4

Drafted in Boston