Stannard on the Flank

Stuck in a part of the game. Here's where the Grogs help the Newbies. Share your best strategies for winning and try someone elses.
MrSpkr
Reactions:

Re:Stannard on the Flank

Post by MrSpkr »

bscottskangum wrote:
MrSpkr wrote:
RebBugler wrote:
Just played a quickie, got my butt kicked. Yep, points don't add up good even if you could hold the whole time...which you can't. I'll discuss this one with LP, I think he scored it in it's final version.
Good deal. It confirms I'm not crazy.

Scott, on the other hand . . . :P

Steve
Is there a problem here??

As I said in my first post, this scenario started to fray my nerves :silly:

Good to know I'm not completely alone here in my analysis of the impossibility to get the 5000....with that being said I did come close at one point with a score of 4896...that was a long time ago, before I went mental :P
You had a first post?

:P

Just kidding! As to your high score -- mine is exactly the same, pre beta. I bet yours was pre beta, too.

Steve
"I'm ashamed of you, dodging that way. They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance."

Major General John Sedgwick's final words, Battle of Spotsylvania Courthouse, May 9, 1864
bscottskangum
Reactions:

Post by bscottskangum »

MrSpkr wrote:
bscottskangum wrote:
MrSpkr wrote:
RebBugler wrote: Good deal. It confirms I'm not crazy.

Scott, on the other hand . . . :P

Steve
Is there a problem here??

As I said in my first post, this scenario started to fray my nerves :silly:

Good to know I'm not completely alone here in my analysis of the impossibility to get the 5000....with that being said I did come close at one point with a score of 4896...that was a long time ago, before I went mental :P
You had a first post?

:P

Just kidding! As to your high score -- mine is exactly the same, pre beta. I bet yours was pre beta, too.

Steve
As I said in my first post.....gah, I said nothing about this in my first post :(

Guess we will have to wait for the next patch to finish up the single player B)
MarkT
Reactions:

Post by MarkT »

Just checked my masters. The Gamelength is 1 hour, points are 200 per. This was not changed in patch...
Mark S. Tewes
bscottskangum
Reactions:

Post by bscottskangum »

MarkT wrote:
Just checked my masters. The Gamelength is 1 hour, points are 200 per. This was not changed in patch...
The scenario was shipped with a length of 40 minutes and the points are 50 for 13 minutes then 150.

So, is it going to be patched?
MarkT
Reactions:

Post by MarkT »

Hmmm.... Let me check those stats again...
Mark S. Tewes
MrSpkr
Reactions:

Post by MrSpkr »

MarkT wrote:
Ummm . . . your masters is wrong.

Steve
"I'm ashamed of you, dodging that way. They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance."

Major General John Sedgwick's final words, Battle of Spotsylvania Courthouse, May 9, 1864
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

Nothing was changed in the patch on this scenario. It has always been 40 minutes, 150 points in the release. But obviously the scoring bug (or whatever the hell it is) has effected this scenario as well. This will be fixed in the next patch. Going to do a lot of testing on it tonight and will submit a new score for it.
bscottskangum
Reactions:

Post by bscottskangum »

Thanks for rescoring the scenario LP!

Glad to see that the team is taking care of it.
MrSpkr
Reactions:

Post by MrSpkr »

How are you going to rescore it?

Steve

Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

MrSpkr wrote:
How are you going to rescore it?

Steve
What you suggested. 100 for the first OBJ, then 200. I tested with this last night.. You still have to work for it, but it's winnable.