take command 2nd manassas- questions.

We're gamers, so here is a good place to discuss other games you are playing or are curious about.
hurrah for the union
Reactions:

take command 2nd manassas- questions.

Post by hurrah for the union »

hello guys. i play this game called scourge of waar:gettysburg but i decided to download other historical american civil war games. so i downloaded "take command 2nd manassas" i played it. its a very nice game :) its historical and good. exept for one thing. the uniforms.

both sides wear only 1 uniform. union wears blue jackets with back packs with camping equipment. confedrete wear grey uniforms and grey pants. nothing else. i found this problem in SOW but i solved it in the options. but in TC2M this problem cant be solved. i head to the options and clicked "use minimum uniforms" to setting "no" but when i exit to the menu it gets back to "on" what to do? i want to look at difrent uniforms instead of 1 uniform for each side. help how to do it? the options does not respond.
ADukes
Reactions:

Re: take command 2nd manassas- questions.

Post by ADukes »

You have to apply the option changes with the "Check" button.
hurrah for the union
Reactions:

check? i will see fo it. thank you for your assistance friendly fellow.
hurrah for the union
Reactions:

no results. there is no check button anyway. there is apply and default and there is x. they are all signs not buttons and there is no words.
Shirkon
Reactions:

Post by Shirkon »

hurrah for the union wrote:
no results. there is no check button anyway. there is apply and default and there is x. they are all signs not buttons and there is no words.
On the Options screen in the lower right hand corner should be 3 boxes with icons in them, the lafthand one has an arrow in a u-turn shape for go back, the middle has an X for cancel and the right hand one has a check mark. Click the check mark when you have the options the way you want them.
War is cruelty. There is no use trying to reform it. The crueler it is, the sooner it will be over.

Sherman, December 1863, remark to a Tennessee woman.
hurrah for the union
Reactions:

i did it. i did a lot of things but it does not respond to my options. i dont want minimum uniforms. but i click check it gets back the way it was before. help please.

cheers
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

Hi.

I know this is going to sound silly, but check, and see if your files are NOT read only.
This is about the only way that would stop you from saving your options.

Cheers, and take care.
hurrah for the union
Reactions:

files. in the folderr? what is the file name?

regrads. your fellow.