Scheduled MP Game Times

This is where we discuss anything multiplayer. From strategies, arranging games, to multiplayer related technical help. You will also find tournament and league information here.
Flanyboy
Reactions:

Re: Scheduled MP Game Times

Post by Flanyboy »

Does this game still have an active multi player community? I just reinstalled it on my new rig last night and logged in just to see and there was no one in there... now admittedly it was at a late hour but I hope I haven't missed the bandwagon on the MP crowd.
KG_Soldier
Reactions:

Post by KG_Soldier »

Sure there is.

We play every day around 7:00 est. Sign up and create your divisions in Garnier's GCM: http://www.sow.philipmcg.com/c/platte/p ... =view_home

Then get Teamspeak and come join us: http://www.sow.philipmcg.com/c/platte/p ... _teamspeak
35th Georgia
Reactions:

Post by 35th Georgia »

If there is usually a second game after the 7:00est game please post. Most of the time I find I've just missed the 7:00 game or either I'm way late.I've got to get better at organizing my time, that's just all there is to it.lol
"To walk into to almost certain death is insane,to do it with honor is heroic."
NY Cavalry
Reactions:

Post by NY Cavalry »

When I am able to play it is usually after the 7pm game. I'd like to see more games played later. We used to have a small group that would play games later at night, but Rich Mac sort of quit us and it fizzled out. We used to email each other if we were going to play a later game. I think that system might work again. Anybody who likes to play later should get my email and maybe we could schedule some later games.

NT Cavalry
KG_Soldier
Reactions:

Post by KG_Soldier »

Most Fridays there's a late game.
KG_Soldier
Reactions:

Post by KG_Soldier »

If there is usually a second game after the 7:00est game please post. Most of the time I find I've just missed the 7:00 game or either I'm way late.I've got to get better at organizing my time, that's just all there is to it.lol
Lately, games have been starting closer to 8:00 est.
Flanyboy
Reactions:

Post by Flanyboy »

I work 2pm-11pm cst, Sunday-Thursday but once I get a bit more experience against the AI I would be definitely interested in playing Fridays or any other day I can make a game...

So are those 7pm Friday battles part of the campaign where losses are tracked battle to battle?
NY Cavalry
Reactions:

Post by NY Cavalry »

We could start a "Rich Mac we want you back" campaign. Then we could start a "don't worry Baldwin, none of us took you seriously. Come and play again" campaign. Then a "Seal no one thinks your gay" campaign.
kg_sspoom
Reactions:

Post by kg_sspoom »

Well at least your first 2 points are believable NY
kg_sspoom
Reactions:

Post by kg_sspoom »

For the forseeable future I wont be on to play till around 8pm except tuesdays and weekends.