Scheduled MP Game Times

This is where we discuss anything multiplayer. From strategies, arranging games, to multiplayer related technical help. You will also find tournament and league information here.
General P R Cleburne
Reactions:

Re: Scheduled MP Game Times

Post by General P R Cleburne »

Gentlemen,
That time of year is upon us again.The time when most folks start to slow down from the years grind and the chance to spend a little more time around the homestead with the family and friends is here.A happy holidays to one and all and good will.
During this period i would like to propose that the multiplayer community tries its best to come out in force and reveal to all how strong we are.If you have the time on your hands(not all do , i understand this) then please consider to join us on teamspeak or contact through the GCM homepage chatbox or reply on this thread and lets try to get as many of the people who are willing to take part in multiplayer battles to turn out.
Im sure this community is alot bigger than any of us individually ever realise and that it is spread out all over the world(this is great) so lets use this to our advantage and maybe try to link up some of these smaller SOW multiplayer communites and try to gather as a bigger united group that isnt confined just to our countries of origin.Let us not be restricted by self imposed boundaries of language or time zones or anything else that is merely an excuse but instead let us try to make this community something that can be noticed by all of those that wish to see something like it but have no idea if it exists!
I dont suggest that we straight away make it the normal to gather like this but it would be great if the effort started to get made and we could get the ball rolling from there.
This Software is the best of its kind and we must support the Multiplayer to the best of our ability in order for it remain at the top of the tree.
So i say to ye all...wether your in Italy or Sweden or Scotland or New zealand or anywhere in the world that you might be sat with your SOW .exe ready to run , lets turn out in force over the holidays for some great battles and banter with a great bunch of likeminded folks!(likeminded in our respect for this software and the history it details of course!)

Thanks in advance to all and any who respond!
YOS
Cleburne
Colours Blazing Like the Sun!
General P R Cleburne
Reactions:

Back to the top please! :P
KG_Soldier
Reactions:

Post by KG_Soldier »

I'll be around a few hours Friday afternoon, then gone until Saturday evening.

Just me and the wife at home for Christmas, so I'll be around for games Sunday and Monday.
Profevil
Reactions:

Post by Profevil »

I intend to try to set up MP games at 2000 CET / 1900 GMT. My plan is to use the Garnier mod, or go historical. Players are welcome. I will be in the lobby a while before game time.
General P R Cleburne
Reactions:

This is a great idea Martin and ill be in SOW lobby while teamspeak is down this evening and while i have any spare time.Ill try to join this battle and encourage all others to do so.Lets get back to the matter at hand and not worry about the hand to hand.... :lol:
Thanks for posting
Cleburne
Damned Black Hat
Reactions:

Post by Damned Black Hat »

This is a great idea Martin and ill be in SOW lobby while teamspeak is down this evening and while i have any spare time.Ill try to join this battle and encourage all others to do so.Lets get back to the matter at hand and not worry about the hand to hand.... :lol:
Thanks for posting
Cleburne
Is that game at 2 PM still on?
General P R Cleburne
Reactions:

As far as i know DBH.
If Profevil has his room up before then ill be in SOW lobby trying to urge folks to join in.Please come on in and join us.
Cleburne
NY Cavalry
Reactions:

Post by NY Cavalry »

I am setting up a HITS game for Sunday morning 12:15 est. The mod will probably be my own. I might use gcm mod. It depends on the players themselves. Everyone invited. Little experience required.

http://www.sowmp.com/gcm
Saddletank
Reactions:

Post by Saddletank »

Which Sunday? 5th August? At what level will couriers be set and what height for HITS please?
HITS & Couriers - a different and realistic way to play SoW MP.
KG_Soldier
Reactions:

Post by KG_Soldier »

29 July