Scheduled MP Game Times

This is where we discuss anything multiplayer. From strategies, arranging games, to multiplayer related technical help. You will also find tournament and league information here.
El Swanto
Reactions:

Re: Scheduled MP Game Times

Post by El Swanto »

Willard,

I can't get into lobby to play MP. (for the first time)

Can you suggest someone that can help?

My email is swantsays@gmail.com
Willard
Reactions:

Post by Willard »

You need to register a name first.

First make sure you have version 1.10.
Second, go to the MP page.

-At the top right, type in your Player Name.
-Leave handicap at 100
-Type in a name in the Power lobby account name box
-Enter your password below it
-Re-enter your password below that.
-Hit the button on the far right..."create new account"

If the name you choose has been taken, you need to try again.
Once you have successfully created an account, hit the enter lobby button.
Willard
Reactions:

Post by Willard »

BUMP

Columbus Day - Monday, October 11, 2010 @ 3:00pm EST...

For those of you who have off today meet up in the lobby for a little MP action.
Hope to see there!!!

*S*
Willard
SouthernSteel
Reactions:

Post by SouthernSteel »

I should very much like to give Garnier's program a try at some point if anyone is around/willing/bored. I don't think I can still get on SC's TS so I can't pop over there to ask, but if anyone wants to try it here shortly or later this evening, I'd be up for a try.
"The time for compromises is past, and we are now determined to maintain our position and make all who oppose us smell Southern powder, feel Southern steel."
Jefferson Davis, 1861
KG_Soldier
Reactions:

Post by KG_Soldier »

Have you tried?

Baylor was on this morning. And I figured out how to host games using Garnier's campaign. I'm not sure if they will record right yet, but I can generate the oobs and play the games anyway. Garnier's going to be busy all week. I definitely intend to host one this afternoon.

I'm on teamspeak now.
Last edited by KG_Soldier on Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
General P R Cleburne
Reactions:

Post by General P R Cleburne »

*S* Generals,Gentlemen and fine fighting soldiers!
There has been an unfortunate incident that keeps occuring of late whereby some of our so called "Neighbours" are coming each morning/afternoon/evening and trying to take possesion of some of our land and property!!!They appear to be coming quite regularly now and often enough they are bringing superior numbers to the points where we stand to resist them!Please sirs we urge you! its now time to take a stand and drive these people back to their own land and property once and for all!

Call To Arms!!
Volunteers for the fight are needed immediatly!
Create and Lead your own independant Division and bring it to the line to repel these invaders
All interested parties please enrol your commands here www.sow.philipmcg.com

Alternatively at the above website refer to tab explaining how to use teamspeak and join us there to find out more for your enquiring minds.A fine gathering of generals and gentlemen can often be found there to help and advise new commands as they come up to the front!
Gentlemen we urge you please join us and help us repel these people once and for all!

YOS
Cleburne
voltigeur
Reactions:

Post by voltigeur »

played my first MP on the weekend, excellent gaming and I'd encourage others to get stuck into it.

Would be good to enlist more players from Australia though - get to it lads!
General P R Cleburne
Reactions:

Gentlemen ..those people have turned up again!:angry: and the fighting should be under way within the next 30 minutes:unsure: for any units that would like to help us hold the lines!
Join us on teamspeak to organise your unit as you arrive sirs.
YOS
Cleburne
General P R Cleburne
Reactions:

Generals we thank you!
Those of you that turned up with new units last night to help us repel these stubborn people, who come daily to try to drive us away, have earned battle honors for their commands and no doubt shall be the subject of fireside stories yet to be told!
We thank you sirs for answering the call when your brothers in arms needed your help.We hope to see many more of you come to join in the action as there is no telling how long this might go on for!
Just this morning my neighbour reported yet again the loss of 18 Ripe and fresh apples and a bushel of corn...
YOS
Cleburne
SouthernSteel
Reactions:

Post by SouthernSteel »

Vastly outnumbered by the Federals, Jackson was asked by a staff member, “How shall we ever cope with the overwhelming numbers of the enemy ?” Jackson’s reply was to the point, “Kill them, sir, kill every man!”
"The time for compromises is past, and we are now determined to maintain our position and make all who oppose us smell Southern powder, feel Southern steel."
Jefferson Davis, 1861