What's going on witht he game right now? Been away for awhile.

General Question/Answer/Announcement about NSD. We are a small independent game development team and we value our community. If you ask, we'll answer.
Joshua l.Chamberlain
Reactions:

What's going on witht he game right now? Been away for awhile.

Post by Joshua l.Chamberlain »

I've been away for awhile (since the game came out), and I would like to know what is going on with the game, if anything new has come out, any fixes for things, and etc.
"There stands Jackson like a stone wall! Let us be determined to die here and we will conquer!"
-Brig.Gen. Bernard Bee, Henry House
RDBoles
Reactions:

Re:What's going on witht he game right now? Been away for awhile.

Post by RDBoles »

Welcome back, Let's see. There is at least 35 mods that have been introduced, a few beta fixes and an up dated 1.01 version release. The MultiPlayer community is really taking off. Alot of hints for new maps and more scenerios comming up. A CD version in the making, possably before the new year or soon thereafter. Many blogs and websites are showcasing the game. The forum is constantly alive with enthusiasm and genuine excitement about playing and the upcomming upgrades and additions. Other than that, things are just humming along.
Move Forward
Joshua l.Chamberlain
Reactions:

Re:What's going on witht he game right now? Been away for awhile.

Post by Joshua l.Chamberlain »

Great, I'm going to get the game soon; I normally wait a few months after game comes out so that some patches and bug fixes are released.
"There stands Jackson like a stone wall! Let us be determined to die here and we will conquer!"
-Brig.Gen. Bernard Bee, Henry House