All New NSD Music Corner

Here you can talk about whatever floats your boat. Your favorite movie, sports team, etc. If it's a little racey, I suggest you post in R&R, otherwise we'll move it for you.
KG_Soldier
Reactions:

Re: All New NSD Music Corner

Post by KG_Soldier »

2nd Kentucky
Reactions:

Post by 2nd Kentucky »

Good choice, man. I first got into dylan in 9th grade and I still listen to him to this day. There is NONE other like him. You will find too that his more obscure songs are even better than his popular ones. As far as albums go, check out his later ones such as "Modern Times" and "Love and Theft" but nothing can really compare to "Blonde on Blonde" and "Blood on the Tracks." They are sublime. Cheers! You do have a good taste!
Many thanks! How about Hurricane? That is really a touching song and really makes you think. Stuff goes passed what the books say.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."-John Wayne
X Navy Seal
Reactions:

Post by X Navy Seal »

Yeah, i guess i forgot about that one. It is a good one ... I'm aure people are tired of me posting youtube videos on the forum, here, but I can't resist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqFHX-pzeh0
Ephrum
Reactions:

Post by Ephrum »

I'm aure people are tired of me posting youtube videos on the forum, here, but I can't resist.
Not at all. It's the "Music Corner" Thread.

This is one of the most mournful Delta Blues songs I've ever heard.

Here's the original version by Skip James;
OHIO UNIVERSITY
Ephrum
Reactions:

Post by Ephrum »

Here's an awesome tune that I heard on "The Yes Album" years ago. This is a great video of Steve Howe playing it.

OHIO UNIVERSITY
2nd Kentucky
Reactions:

Post by 2nd Kentucky »

For those of you who need to wash the memory of the horrible butchering of Guns n' Roses from the half-time show.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."-John Wayne
KG_Soldier
Reactions:

Post by KG_Soldier »

I rather dig this version by the harmonics master:

2nd Kentucky
Reactions:

Post by 2nd Kentucky »

Hey, that is a great find! I really like the way he handles the guitar.
KG_Soldier
Reactions:

Post by KG_Soldier »

How about his eminem/led zepplin mix?

2nd Kentucky
Reactions:

Post by 2nd Kentucky »

I found my theme song...