Tournament 1 - Week 1 Information and Sign-ups - Winners Posted

NSD Hosted Multiplayer Tournaments
drhet58
Reactions:

Re: Week 1 Information and Sign-ups

Post by drhet58 »

Uh oh....Sarge is wound up!! Make sure you stay in the back ranks and command. You're a GF now. Who will be able to pass the "Mad Ones" heritage if you fall sir!! Kick some freakin' ass JC:laugh:
"Their battle-flags looked redder and bloodier in the strong July sun than I had ever seen them before"
Lt. John H. Calef
Company A, 2nd U.S. Artillery
July 1st
RDBoles
Reactions:

Post by RDBoles »

Little Powell,
Sorry but I will not be able to participate in the tournament this go around. This week end we have family commitments. The following week end we are heading to Arizona for the"Polar Express" train ride around the Grand Canyon with all the kids in Pajamas just like in the movie. Then in the next two weeks after Thanksgiving week end, we as a family, for the first time, will be on a family boat cruise. The same Carnival Cruise line that had the misshap at sea. We leave San Diego and head to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Then the Christmas Holiday's begin in ernst. Bad timing for me , but during this time I will try and learn how to set up for hosting. My financial advisor and main squeeze has warmed up to the idea of me playing in a tournament and I will be ready for the next one. I will be watching when I can.
Move Forward
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

Might be a good idea to have people state whether or not they can host when they sign up.
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

Might be a good idea to have people state whether or not they can host when they sign up.
Good idea. Hopefully we can get everyone hosting to make it fair.
Rich Mac
Reactions:

Post by Rich Mac »

Count me in...yes I can host.
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

The week 1 match-ups have been posted. View the bracket in the first post. The list of players was completely randomized. The player on top is the host.

The Week 1 OOB has also been posted. If you didn't know already, to use the OOB, create a OOBs folder in your Work folder and place it there.

A little info on the OOB:

The "S" stands for Small. I classify it as a smaller division, two brigades and 8 guns on each side.

2 Arms means Infantry and Artillery. Remember they are completely balanced. All commanders and troops have the same attributes, all rifles are US 1861 Springfields, all guns are same type.

Any questions, let me know.
Last edited by Little Powell on Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KG_Soldier
Reactions:

Post by KG_Soldier »

I was looking at the OOB and making changes so I could slaughter Parker when I noticed all the guns have horsemanship attributes of 0. Did you do that on purpose? I mean. . . it doesn't matter to me because I made two OOBs (one if SouthernSteel takes rebs and one if he takes Union) so either way I'll be all 9s.

:woohoo:
Last edited by KG_Soldier on Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
SouthernSteel
Reactions:

Post by SouthernSteel »

Your cheating and threats shall not avail you! Verily, you shall set you own trousers afire and perish in the righteous flame. I was surprised only 8 people signed up though. I was hoping for a few cream-puff opponents to warm up with.
"The time for compromises is past, and we are now determined to maintain our position and make all who oppose us smell Southern powder, feel Southern steel."
Jefferson Davis, 1861
Neal
Reactions:

Post by Neal »

All your base are belong to us.
JC Edwards
Reactions:

Post by JC Edwards »

I was looking at the OOB and making changes so I could slaughter Parker when I noticed all the guns have horsemanship attributes of 0. Did you do that on purpose? I mean. . . it doesn't matter to me because I made two OOBs (one if SouthernSteel takes rebs and one if he takes Union) so either way I'll be all 9s.

:woohoo:
SouthernSteel
Your cheating and threats shall not avail you! Verily, you shall set you own trousers afire and perish in the righteous flame. I was surprised only 8 people signed up though. I was hoping for a few cream-puff opponents to warm up with.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
'The path that is not seen, nor hidden, should always be flanked'