Tutorial Qusetion

Stuck in a part of the game. Here's where the Grogs help the Newbies. Share your best strategies for winning and try someone elses.
born2see
Reactions:

Tutorial Qusetion

Post by born2see »

I'm on the first tutorial and I'm at the point where I have 5 brigades. I've put them through every manoeuvre (their tongues are dragging)and I've marched them back and forth over the objective but still no end to the scenario. I don't exactly remember what the specific orders were and I can't find a place to bring them up again. Any help would be appreciated. My apologies if this is very obvious. Thanks.
"Those in whose judgment I rely, tell me that I fought the battle splendidly and that it was a masterpiece of art.” - George McClellan to his wife describing the battle of Antietam
born2see
Reactions:

Re: Tutorial Qusetion

Post by born2see »

Apologies for my spelling in the subject line.
"Those in whose judgment I rely, tell me that I fought the battle splendidly and that it was a masterpiece of art.” - George McClellan to his wife describing the battle of Antietam
born2see
Reactions:

Post by born2see »

Figured it out. Thanks
alexjack
Reactions:

Post by alexjack »

Lol. Wish I could figure it out.What do you do after you've marched through the woods in skirmish formation and the Objective symbol disappears?
alexjack
Reactions:

Post by alexjack »

Ok forget it.I'm playing the demo so there's only two tutorials available.