Released - Pipe Creek Map Pack

Here is where we discuss the official add-on packs for Scourge Of War: Gettysburg.
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Re: Released - Pipe Creek Map Pack

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

Little Powell Wrote:
Also just to note, the SOW file has it's own protection (it does lots of validation).
I know this will be asked. Validation meaning you have to be online for it to validate the validity of the addon during gameplay?

I know that some good people out there may take this the wrong way.

I know, I'm a dolt! :)
Last edited by Michael Slaunwhite on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

Little Powell Wrote:
Also just to note, the SOW file has it's own protection (it does lots of validation).
I know this will be asked. Validation meaning you have to be online for it to validate the validity of the addon during gameplay?

I know that some good people out there may take this the wrong way.

I know, I'm a dolt! :)
Nope.. No online validation involved. :)
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

Hehehe.

Thanks LP.

Cheers!
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

I looked into that error in PC04 some more last night and it's really a moot point. A div commander is given a command to un-TC him at an invalid time, but he was never TC'd in the first place. Still a little sloppy on my part, but it does not affect the scenario whatsoever, so no patch is required.
Flanyboy
Reactions:

Post by Flanyboy »

Where is this? I don't see it on the Scourge of War purchase page? Am I missing something?
born2see
Reactions:

Post by born2see »

Flanyboy wrote:
Where is this? I don't see it on the Scourge of War purchase page? Am I missing something?
You can purchase it here:

http://www.shareit.com/product.html?pro ... d7291a41d3

B
"Those in whose judgment I rely, tell me that I fought the battle splendidly and that it was a masterpiece of art.” - George McClellan to his wife describing the battle of Antietam
Flanyboy
Reactions:

Post by Flanyboy »

Thanks... Is there a reason it's not on the home page? Seems like you might miss out on some sales by not posting it there...
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

Thanks... Is there a reason it's not on the home page? Seems like you might miss out on some sales by not posting it there...
Indeed, and we're working on getting it up there. Thanks for the reminder. :)
Flanyboy
Reactions:

Post by Flanyboy »

Also last question... I saw there was an announcement that the pipe creek map would be available on gamers game. I will buy it either way but is that something that's still going to happen? I don't see it there and would prefer to get it on gamers gate but it wont influence my decision weather to buy it or not, I would just wait a little while if its about to go up on GG.
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

Also last question... I saw there was an announcement that the pipe creek map would be available on gamers game. I will buy it either way but is that something that's still going to happen? I don't see it there and would prefer to get it on gamers gate but it wont influence my decision weather to buy it or not, I would just wait a little while if its about to go up on GG.
There are no plans to put Pipe Creek on GG at this time.