activation with no internet

General Question/Answer/Announcement about NSD. We are a small independent game development team and we value our community. If you ask, we'll answer.
anvil
Reactions:

activation with no internet

Post by anvil »

Howdy
Norb I would like to buy your latest game,but have a problem. I have just moved to a most beautiful part of Colorado. Alas, I am in a dead zone and phone is not an option. Is there any other way to activate your game without an internet connection? I do not have a laptop Either.

Thanks in advance, and hope this is where I should post this.

anvil
Little Powell
Reactions:

Re: activation with no internet

Post by Little Powell »

Howdy
Norb I would like to buy your latest game,but have a problem. I have just moved to a most beautiful part of Colorado. Alas, I am in a dead zone and phone is not an option. Is there any other way to activate your game without an internet connection? I do not have a laptop Either.

Thanks in advance, and hope this is where I should post this.

anvil
You can use manual activation if you have access to email. When you purchase an activation code and enter into the game, it will detect that you do not have a live connection and will take you through the manual activation wizard.
Last edited by Little Powell on Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anvil
Reactions:

Re: activation with no internet

Post by anvil »

Thanks much for the quick reply

anvil