mini map

General Question/Answer/Announcement about NSD. We are a small independent game development team and we value our community. If you ask, we'll answer.
Jim
Reactions:

Re:mini map

Post by Jim »

No, sorry for the confusion. We have changed the terminology and are calling the map, what was in TC2m the minimap. You still have to pop up the (mini)map to see all VP locations and the related values.

I have added the idea of having that tooltip show up over the objective icon in-game to our patch/next game list. There may be technical challenges with that idea.

-Jim
"My God, if we've not got a cool brain and a big one too, to manage this affair, the nation is ruined forever." Unknown private, 14th Vermont, 2 July 1863
BOSTON
Reactions:

Re:mini map

Post by BOSTON »

Jim wrote:
No, sorry for the confusion. We have changed the terminology and are calling the map, what was in TC2m the minimap. You still have to pop up the (mini)map to see all VP locations and the related values.

I have added the idea of having that tooltip show up over the objective icon in-game to our patch/next game list. There may be technical challenges with that idea.

-Jim
Thanks for the reply. Would it be a PITA to pause the gameclock while viewing the minimap in SP/SL? Would that be a challenge also? I can see where it could be a problem in MP, especially if it was used often.

Curious, BOSTON :huh:
HOISTINGMAN4

Drafted in Boston