Bugles & Flags XIX

This is where our experts try to teach you the very flexible modding system for our previous release - SOW Gettysburg and its add-ons. It's powerful, but dangerous. Post your tips and your questions.
RebBugler
Reactions:

Re: Bugles & Flags XIX

Post by RebBugler »

XIX Update, version 19.3 (September 7, 2022)
- Renumbered scenarios for clarity between other scenario mod offerings
- Added infantry division level formation 'Assault Lines fwd 300 yards'. The command is located on the back half of the 'Assault Lines' button.
- Other misc. text edits found since the last update

Forgot about the 'renumbering of scenarios' fix I offered over a year ago as a Scenarios.csv download file. Well, that download is kaput now with the change of websites so it was time to get it in the main B&F download. Also, I find that new 'Assault Lines fwd 300 yards' formation quite handy, especially for scripting into scenarios.
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
norb
Reactions:

Re: Bugles & Flags XIX

Post by norb »

I promise to do my best to get every single item that helps the game in the release. Certain people have been crazy loyal to these games for years. While I took time off, they kept working. There's a handful, like Reb, that have earned the right to have a major say in the games. I promise to do my best to make that happen.