The crueler it is...

Had a great game? Want to write about it. These things can be very exciting, so if you want to share, post them here. The best will be reposted to the front page of the site!
Apikoros
Reactions:

The crueler it is...

Post by Apikoros »

Got demo night before last, activated just before work yesterday, and have been playing with SOWGB all night now. Just for shots and giggles I started playing with Options a little bit ago. I made a Brigade level SandBox battle on Kansas and set it to Grognard, having no idea what Grognard even meant. I think i peed on myself a little when it clicked, the errant-hooker thrashing I thusly received notwithstanding.

I rolled up over this gentle rise, seeing first the enemy guidons, unable to fly like a vampire over the entire scene and issue instant orders at the speed of light - stuck in the same boat as Kershaw would have been. I am downright giddy and hopeful for PC wargaming again.

THANK YOU.
RDBoles
Reactions:

Re: The crueler it is...

Post by RDBoles »

You are a goner for sure.
Move Forward
RDBoles
Reactions:

Post by RDBoles »

Welcome aboard and cast your old life away.
Move Forward
35th Georgia
Reactions:

Post by 35th Georgia »

Starting out this way will make you enjoy all the other attributes of the game. I too started out on a hard setting and yet the challenge was great. Have fun and discover the many different ways to play. Gettysburg 3 days in 7 hours has had me spellbound for weeks now.
"To walk into to almost certain death is insane,to do it with honor is heroic."