Road to Wargram and Peninsular Mod - Updated 1.6

Jack ONeill
Reactions:

Re: Napoleonic download link

Post by Jack ONeill »

G,

Thank you for verifying what I figured out earlier. Have been un-screwing new house all day since this morning and have just now been able to get back to my comp.

DaV,

Yes, it is a HUGE file - 128 megabites.

ADukes,

Things get posted as I figure it out.

Jack B)
American by birth, Californian by geography, Southerner by the Grace of God.

"Molon Labe"
Davinci
Reactions:

Post by Davinci »

DaV,
Yes, it is a HUGE file - 128 megabites.
Hey, you figured out this one on your on, good to hear that the Mod is working for you!

davinci
The only true logic is that, there is no true logic!
Jack ONeill
Reactions:

Post by Jack ONeill »

DaV,

Yeah, sometimes...LOL. Great to hear you're on the Map Team, BTW. Knock 'em dead ;)

Jack B)

"Molon Labe"
cliometrician
Reactions:

Post by cliometrician »

Ok, a novice question here. When you say the Napoleonic mod is incompatible with other mods, do you mean that I have to remove every one of my other mods in order to play? I guess that must be the case because the game didn't come up. When I hit the space bar to open the game there is an error message.

Like I said, it's a novice question. :)
"I may have fought on the side that was wrong, but I fought on the right side." John S. Mosby
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

Yes but you don't have to remove them. Just disable them in your mod menu. You probably already knew that but just making sure.. :)
mb213
Reactions:

Post by mb213 »

Downloaded your mod, its fantastic. The battlefield is made colorful with all the different uniforms. I played as the Austrians and got a solid dose of Napoleon. They chased me across the battlefield with relentless furry.
"Riam nar druid ar sbarin lann"
gunship24
Reactions:

Post by gunship24 »

Ok, a novice question here. When you say the Napoleonic mod is incompatible with other mods, do you mean that I have to remove every one of my other mods in order to play? I guess that must be the case because the game didn't come up. When I hit the space bar to open the game there is an error message.

Like I said, it's a novice question. :)
Deselect them all. Any mod you have that edits the following files probably wont be compatible:- drills, gui, unitattributes and textures. All the others add extra stuff but i cant be certain.
Marching Thru Georgia
Reactions:

Post by Marching Thru Georgia »

mb213 wrote:
I played as the Austrians and got a solid dose of Napoleon.
You'll be hard pressed to beat those Bavarians. Those ice cream men of yours just don't stack up well. Unlike the Civil War, this is a combined arms battle. Not only does the player need to know when to put in his reserves, (you need lots of those), but also when to use your cavalry to break the line and pursue. By the way, in Napoleons time, the arty was placed in front of the troops.
I can make this march and I will make Georgia howl.
Armchair General
Reactions:

Post by Armchair General »

I downloaded it and absolutely love it! Great work!
Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure.
Jack ONeill
Reactions:

Post by Jack ONeill »

FAN-FREAKIN'-TASTIC! Have know played about 6 quick, (ha-ha!), games as either side. FABULOUS! Gunship, thank you. Question - Can the square formation be put in just for visual effect? I realize the lads will run out of formation to fight in melee, but I'm DYING to form square in the face of Cavalry. GREAT JOB!

Meanwhile, back on the Battlefield........

Jack B)

"Molon Labe"