New OOB for Napoleonic Wars

Leatherneck24
Reactions:

Re: New OOB for Napoleonic Wars

Post by Leatherneck24 »

Jack aren't the Bavarian light horse represented by French dragoons in the Eckmuhl OOB? If so they can just play as the heavy cavalry for now. The good thing about the Bavarian cavalry is all you have do is give the dragoons white uniforms with red facings and give the light horse green uniforms with red facing. :P

Very excited now lets get some multiplayer somehow and boom you got a major hit that could take over as the major Nappy game even more than that click fest NTW. Ok ok I do enjoy the eye candy in that game :whistle:

LN
Pas de charge! In the name of God, En Avant!-En avant, vive L'Empereur!
Marching Thru Georgia
Reactions:

Post by Marching Thru Georgia »

Jack O'Neill wrote:
I will be doing a Modded OOB based on the stock Teugan-Hausen or Maybe Eckmuhl OOBs with additions. Lots or our boys' computers slow down with too many lads on the field (Mine included)
Here is a mod which will change the default 4:1 ratio to 5:1. It's a hack of LittlePowell's Sandbox_SR10 mod. That should be enough of a change to use your entire OOB. At least it was for my computer. If not, just change these two lines in BOTH the scen_Army files to a larger number.
Inf=5
Cav=5

The attachment Sandbox_SR5.zip is no longer available
By the way, I regret to inform you that the Frenchies had their way with those ice cream men last night. The big duke sent his men in piecemeal, one division at a time. My boys didn't even need to put down their soft cheese and wine to deal with that. Sorry. :(
Attachments
Sandbox_SR5.zip
(1.41 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
Last edited by Marching Thru Georgia on Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I can make this march and I will make Georgia howl.
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

MTG thanks for the hint. I forgot all about that, and it has helped out quite a bit. I have changed mine too 12:1 ratio, and it does speed things up quite a bit. I just unarchived your edit into my conversion folder.
Last edited by Michael Slaunwhite on Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.