More Modded OOBs...for now...

Jack ONeill
Reactions:

Re: More Modded OOBs...for now...

Post by Jack ONeill »

A.S.,

Yes Brother, I believe I can carve one out here soon. Should be relatively easy. Please give me a more concise idea of what you are looking for and I'll see what I can do. Also, numbers on each side.

Jack B)
American by birth, Californian by geography, Southerner by the Grace of God.

"Molon Labe"
Jack ONeill
Reactions:

Post by Jack ONeill »

HE111,

As requested - light on Cav, medium on Guns, Heavy on Infantry. Roughly 35,000 per side. Try it out and see. Please let me know if I forgot anything.

Jack B)

The attachment OOB_SB_NAP_HE111.csv is no longer available
Attachments

[The extension csv has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Last edited by Jack ONeill on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Molon Labe"
A.S. Johnston
Reactions:

Post by A.S. Johnston »

A.S.,

Yes Brother, I believe I can carve one out here soon. Should be relatively easy. Please give me a more concise idea of what you are looking for and I'll see what I can do. Also, numbers on each side.

Jack B)
I'll need to dig out my notes later today or perhaps tomorrow to give you exactly what it is, as I had stopped working on that campaign - it's solo of course - when I got back to SOW. I don't have the regimental names, just numbers, for the Bavarians and I'll find the Austrian invasion force strength and numbers of regiments and squadrons and try to find out regimental names, but most of the Austrians are just "I.R. 42" with some archduke's name ... :lol: and as they would be just a stand-in for a later Saxon force the exact regiments don't matter too much. Soon as I can, I'll have more specific request information. Thank you, sir!
Last edited by A.S. Johnston on Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jack ONeill
Reactions:

Post by Jack ONeill »

A.S.,

Don't worry about names and such. Nice if you have them, though. Numbers will do fine. I probably have most of the info anyway, somewhere in my stack of OOBs and whatnot.

Jack B)

"Molon Labe"
A.S. Johnston
Reactions:

Post by A.S. Johnston »

Thanks, but there's no hurry on my part for it. I still have the new GCM, the Wagram Mod, the Gettysburg Group of Kriegsspielers, as well as real life to keep me occupied. ;)
Jack ONeill
Reactions:

Post by Jack ONeill »

A.S.,

Try this out. I just remembered the Anthofen OOB is Austrian vs. Bavarian. You could run about a bit on that one, just to get a taste.

Jack B)

"Molon Labe"
A.S. Johnston
Reactions:

Post by A.S. Johnston »

Thanks, Jack. I'll give it a try! :)
Jack ONeill
Reactions:

Post by Jack ONeill »

The attachment OOB_SB_NAP_Aspern-Essling_SR8_2012-02-26.csv is no longer available
All,

For those of you who are enjoying the SR8 OOBs that Gunship provided, here is another one. I have edited it for SR8 specifically.
There are two major changes - I have always felt the Austrian Cavalry, while excellent, was very unweildly to use in battle. Also, thier smaller squadrons, (100 to 120 men), didn't seem right, up against the French/Bavarians. So, to that end, I have combined the Austrian Squadrons by twos, giving them fewer but stronger manouver elements. The Light Horse now has four and the Heavy Horse has three. Please test this and advise me if you like it or not.
The Austrain and French Battalion sections are now combined into their respective parent battalions AND in some cases the Brigades may seem bigger or smaller, unit wise. This reflects the actual Batallion numbers within said Brigades. Also, Austrain Battalions were HUGE at the time. Some of them in the game will just not seem to die off. This is because their numbers exceed the number of sprites allowed by the game design. May seem a little odd at first. Again, please run this and let me know.

Good Hunting

Jack B)

ALL - Discovered a MASSIVE glitch in the OOB. Have edited it and am reposting now. The glitch would not allow Corps vs. Corps games. Hadn't run a smaller game until today. Runs fine now. Test it and let me know.
Attachments

Last edited by Jack ONeill on Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Molon Labe"
Davinci
Reactions:

Post by Davinci »

Jack - You should create a folder and call it Jack's OOB's - and then create another folder and call that one OOBs .

Then place the OOBs folder - into the Jack's OOB's folder.

This way anytime that you create anymore single ... OOB's they can all be placed into this folder.

To turn them On - just Activate the Jack's OOB's Mod.

To turn it off - Deactivate the Mod...This should help to keep everything (i.e...OOB's) organized.

davinci
The only true logic is that, there is no true logic!
gunship24
Reactions:

Post by gunship24 »

Good job Jack. Downloading now. Sprite ratio 8 was the best compromise I thought of for unit sizes used in this campaign. I used it to prevent splitting up the battalion in the OOB with the only downside that unit frontage with these scale maps is on the low side.

good job.