Stock icon flags are showing in move map.

Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Stock icon flags are showing in move map.

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

I was just playing a game, and I noticed that when you choose the move map, the confederate, and Union flags are still present.

Nothing earth shattering, just thought I would pass that on.
Jack ONeill
Reactions:

Re: Stock icon flags are showing in move map.

Post by Jack ONeill »

M,

Yes, Gunship is aware of it. He mentioned something about it when the Mod first came out. Interesting that it took you this long to notice. :) He said something about dealing with it at some point.

Jack B)
American by birth, Californian by geography, Southerner by the Grace of God.

"Molon Labe"
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

M,

Yes, Gunship is aware of it. He mentioned something about it when the Mod first came out. Interesting that it took you this long to notice. :) He said something about dealing with it at some point.

Jack B)
Hey Jack. :P

I just remembered that there was a Move map installed (first for everything). :)

So when are you coming out with your OOB's?

;)
gunship24
Reactions:

Post by gunship24 »

By Move map do you mean Minimap? If so the icons have been changed in the update not out yet. See this thread http://www.norbsoftdev.net/index.php/fo ... ew-sprites in the first post there is the new map icons. I have replaced flags with A General's head which was less limiting.
Last edited by gunship24 on Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

By Move map do you mean Minimap? If so the icons have been changed in the update not out yet. See this thread http://www.norbsoftdev.net/index.php/fo ... ew-sprites in the first post there is the new map icons. I have replaced flags with A General's head which was less limiting.
Hi.

No, it's the Move map (pressing the "N" key) which has very small Union, and Confederate flags. I saw the post about the Minimap which looks good (all your work is incredible).

Too bad we can't play this in MP, I tried last night by myself but that didn't work out so well (here is hoping for the next patch hopefully will allow for mods to be used in MP).

It's not major thing gunship, just saw it, and thought I would pass it on.

Is there going to be a Christmas release of your new mod update?
gunship24
Reactions:

Post by gunship24 »

Am I missing something here? My N key doesnt do anything :ohmy:
Davinci
Reactions:

Post by Davinci »

The N Key is supposed to bring up the Command Map , but I just checked and the icons are the same as on the Jump Map , so I would guess that he is running another mod with this mod!

davinci
The only true logic is that, there is no true logic!
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

The N Key is supposed to bring up the Command Map , but I just checked and the icons are the same as on the Jump Map , so I would guess that he is running another mod with this mod!

davinci
Hi.

Nope I always check to make sure I don't use any other mod before I play the mod. The N key or command map allows you to move your troops quickly to a location on the map.

Has there been an update to this mod that I'm not aware of yet?

:)
Last edited by Michael Slaunwhite on Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marching Thru Georgia
Reactions:

Post by Marching Thru Georgia »

Gunship24 wrote:
Am I missing something here? My N key doesnt do anything
It may be that you are using the old keyboard.csv file. The N command is in the defaultkeys.csv file. You can just copy that line, (it's near the bottom), into the keyboard file.
I can make this march and I will make Georgia howl.
Davinci
Reactions:

Post by Davinci »

Nope I always check to make sure I don't use any other mod before I play the mod. The N key or command map allows you to move your troops quickly to a location on the map.
The only file that I'm aware of that can change this is the gscreens file, and the mod doesn't use this file.

So, something in your game is calling this file into play!

davinci
The only true logic is that, there is no true logic!