Stock icon flags are showing in move map.

Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Re: Stock icon flags are showing in move map.

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

Nope I always check to make sure I don't use any other mod before I play the mod. The N key or command map allows you to move your troops quickly to a location on the map.
The only file that I'm aware of that can change this is the gscreens file, and the mod doesn't use this file.

So, something in your game is calling this file into play!

davinci

I must be tired because I'm not too sure what we are talking about here. I only noticed while playing the Nap mod that when I pulled up the command map the stock Union, and Confederate mini flags were showing. I thought that the Mod had these changed...which now I found out won't be until maybe in their next patch. It's not a big thing, I thought gunship would have liked to know about it... Good thing I did since he didn't know anything about having the command map. :huh:

:)
Last edited by Michael Slaunwhite on Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
gunship24
Reactions:

Re: Stock icon flags are showing in move map.

Post by gunship24 »

Gunship24 wrote:
Am I missing something here? My N key doesnt do anything
It may be that you are using the old keyboard.csv file. The N command is in the defaultkeys.csv file. You can just copy that line, (it's near the bottom), into the keyboard file.
Thanks i will take a look. Im justing using whichever one came with the 1.3 patch.