OOB's which are not working in SOWgb patch version 1.4

Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

OOB's which are not working in SOWgb patch version 1.4

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

There are two oob's which will give you CTD's if you delete the files suggested in post #3. Remember Norb says to test out the game first, and only delete them if you feel comfortable.

If you did delete those directories posted above link #3, you will suffer CTD's with the two OOB's below.

OOB's which will give you CTD's are #1: OOB_SB_NAP_Teugen-Hausen_E_2011-12-02.csv, and #2: OOB_SB_NAP_Teugen-Hausen_H_2011-12-02.csv.

If you didn't delete those directories out of hand, the oob's won't cause you CTDs, but are going to give you some very strange results..

It doesn't matter which side you play, choosing say Napoleon, you will see only Napoleon, and a couple of other units but nothing else shows on map for troops.

If you choose say a Division leader you will only see his troops only, nothing else will show up on the battle field.

The OOB's which are working, or appear fine even if you deleted the directories in post number 3 are...

OOB_SB_NAP_Arnhofen_2011-11-30.csv
OOB_SB_NAP_Arnhofen_2011-12-02.csv
OOB_SB_NAP_Eggmuhl.csv
OOB_SB_NAP_Eggmuhl_A_2011-12-02.csv
OOB_SB_NAP_Teugn-Hausen.csv

Later!
Last edited by Michael Slaunwhite on Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jack ONeill
Reactions:

Re: OOB's which are not working in SOWgb patch version 1.4

Post by Jack ONeill »

M,

Actually, there was one of the stock OOBs that did the same thing. If you chose to be Dedovich, you'd end up as Napoleon. I'll run tests on the ones you show and see what I can do.

Jack B)
American by birth, Californian by geography, Southerner by the Grace of God.

"Molon Labe"
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

M,

Actually, there was one of the stock OOBs that did the same thing. If you chose to be Dedovich, you'd end up as Napoleon. I'll run tests on the ones you show and see what I can do.

Jack B)
Okee Dokee.

It's just those two that give CTD's if you deleted those directories suggested earlier.

Oh the Chaos of it all! :huh:
gunship24
Reactions:

Post by gunship24 »

Actually, there was one of the stock OOBs that did the same thing. If you chose to be Dedovich, you'd end up as Napoleon.
Just checked and there is a bug in the OOB_SB_NAP_Eggmuhl OOB. Dedovich's division needs to go from 1 to 2 in column H. I have updated it for the next version.