Is it possible for Norbsoft to do ANCIENTS?

Here you can talk about whatever floats your boat. Your favorite movie, sports team, etc. If it's a little racey, I suggest you post in R&R, otherwise we'll move it for you.
kellysheroes
Reactions:

Is it possible for Norbsoft to do ANCIENTS?

Post by kellysheroes »

Oh the dream of dreams come true if/when this ever happens. The combat engine of Norbsoft is 2nd to none and how I would love an enjoy to see it run little legions and parthians all over the maps. Egyptian chariots and Selusid (whatever the ell their best unit was) and Spartan Red Cloaks flowing blowing in the winds. I could die a thousands deaths to be able to play this scenario just once. All hail Caesar Norb and await the fated day when Caesar's Legions roam the fields of battle by Norbsoft enterprices. ;)
BTW The Wargamer suks nowadays. :) They still talkin bout you Norb. Same ole fools and retards like Son of Montfort and Jarhead and most especially Gusington.
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Re: Is it possible for Norbsoft to do ANCIENTS?

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

From what I have seen over the past year I would say the entire team is made of ANCIENTS! :ohmy:

Me walking down the street... :)

The NSD Ancients approach... B) :cheer: ;) :angry: :dry: :silly: :evil: ;) :blink:

As they approach me, I run quickly to the other side of the street... :woohoo:

I see them catching up, and try to climb a firescape.... They got me...

Suddenly... POW, SMACK :sick:

Not bad for a bunch of Ancients...
norb
Reactions:

Post by norb »

Possible, yes, probable, no :( I just do not know where we would find the time to take on anything else. We will keep it in mind if we finish the Civil War. Thanks!
JC Edwards
Reactions:

Post by JC Edwards »

From what I have seen over the past year I would say the entire team is made of ANCIENTS! :ohmy:

The NSD Ancients approach... B) :cheer: ;) :angry: :dry: :silly: :evil: ;) :blink:

If there's one member of this Team that's ancient.....it's born2see.....in fact, at the National Archives there's a picture of the Lincoln Inauguration from March 1861......and if you look real close, there right smack-dab in the middle, is B! Of course his hair was much darker then. ;)
'The path that is not seen, nor hidden, should always be flanked'
redcoat
Reactions:

Post by redcoat »

dont think norb and the team are likely to finish the civil war any time soon!
but i must admit the thought of the roman army getting the norb treatment does make me salivate. cheers
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

If there's one member of this Team that's ancient.....it's born2see.....in fact, at the National Archives there's a picture of the Lincoln Inauguration from March 1861......and if you look real close, there right smack-dab in the middle, is B! Of course his hair was much darker then. ;)
...looking over the photo...processing....running facial recognition...please standby...processing timeline...no bone samples to process...hair sample is now being processed...female origin...disregarding sample...comparing old, and new side by side photo sample...ERROR...ERROR...ERROR...please reboot...thank you...DONE!

Final Report...Born2See is one old dude! :huh:

:)
Little Powell
Reactions:

Post by Little Powell »

Anything is possible.. As long as you guys keep supporting us, anything is possible. :)
Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Probably, this is not that right way how to become ancients. I'm at all time surprised how much people is watching you. It's incredible... now is 23:25 of London time and here's more than 150 people.