Latest Historical Scenario's have been converted over (link to file found inside of post)

This is where our experts try to teach you the very flexible modding system for our previous release - SOW Gettysburg and its add-ons. It's powerful, but dangerous. Post your tips and your questions.
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Latest Historical Scenario's have been converted over (link to file found inside of post)

Post by Michael Slaunwhite »

First off I have to apologize to you guys for taking so long, I'm normally on this like a fly to you know what.

Whats inside...

1: All stock 1.4 Scenarios
2: Multiplayer Scenarios
3: All Tutorials.

Download Link: Latest Historical Scenarios

Note: I have taken care of all carryovers in the .ini files so everything should work. Now if memory serves correctly I think Little Powell mentioned that the ECF may cause a few hiccups.

Let me know how it goes... :silly:

Update: The link has been repaired. Thanks go to 4thMissInf.Co.F for reporting the problem.
Last edited by Michael Slaunwhite on Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
4thMissInf.Co.F
Reactions:

Re: Latest Historical Scenario's have been converted over (link to file found inside of post)

Post by 4thMissInf.Co.F »

First off I have to apologize to you guys for taking so long, I'm normally on this like a fly to you know what.

Whats inside...

Note: I have taken care of all carryovers in the .ini files so everything should work. Now if memory serves correctly I think Little Powell mentioned that the ECF may cause a few hiccups.

Dear Mr. Slaunwhite,

I was referred to this post by RebBugler as I wanted to add the stock scenarios for his mod so I can play them. I don't know how to do it. I clicked on your link to download what I hope to be an answer but it takes me to this: http://www.justallinone.com/index.php?o ... view=login . Do I need to join?

Please forgive my ignorance and I thank you for your time, sir.
My Ancestors:

-James Neely Vance, Pvt, 4th Mississippi Infantry, Company F "Sons Of The South", Army of Mississippi, Army of Tennessee
-William Harrison "Hash" Mabry, Pvt, 31st Mississippi Infantry, Company H, and 8th Mississippi Cavalry, Company D, N.B. Forrests Cavalry

Forever UNRECONSTRUCTED!
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

Re: Latest Historical Scenario's have been converted over (link to file found inside of post)

Whats inside...

Dear Mr. Slaunwhite,

I was referred to this post by RebBugler as I wanted to add the stock scenarios for his mod so I can play them. I don't know how to do it. I clicked on your link to download what I hope to be an answer but it takes me to this: http://www.justallinone.com/index.php?o ... view=login . Do I need to join?

Please forgive my ignorance and I thank you for your time, sir.
Hmmmm, now that is weird. Give me a sec, and I'll check on the link. This happens every once in a while.
Michael Slaunwhite
Reactions:

WOW, I have no idea how that link even made it to the list. It doesn't direct anyone to the list of scenario's.

Well you don't have to apologize for being ignorant because your not, it's me being a tool :blink: , and if hang around long enough you come to expect this sort of thing from me from time to time, here is a link that should take you to the full list of scenario's.

Sorry for the problem Sir. :ohmy:

Scenario & Campaigns link: http://www.justallinone.com/index.php?o ... y&catid=25
Last edited by Michael Slaunwhite on Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PatriotArms
Reactions:

Post by PatriotArms »

Greetings and good evening,

I seem to be having an issue wherein I successfully downloaded and installed the "Latest Historical Scenarios 1.4" folder but I am unable to make it appear for selection in game under the modifications header. Any and all help as to what I am doing wrong is greatly appreciated,as I look forward to putting this to use :)
RebBugler
Reactions:

Post by RebBugler »

Remove the period in the name.
Bugles & Flags Gettysburg - Toolbar, Flags, Scenarios, and More...
jlan5031
Reactions:

Post by jlan5031 »

I've just begun learning to play Scourge of War. The battle of Valverde has been a favorite of mine. I've downloaded the mod Latest Historical Scenarios 1.4 several times, but I can't get it to install in SOW 6.1. The exe. file goes through the installation steps, but never makes it to the Mod folder. Am I missing something?
RebBugler
Reactions:

Post by RebBugler »

Try these:

Unzip and copy to the Mods folder...
The attachment GBStockScenariosRenamed-GBurg.zip is no longer available
Attachments
GBStockScenariosRenamed-GBurg.zip
(1.38 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
jlan5031
Reactions:

Post by jlan5031 »

RebBugler,
Thanks for your reply. I installed the folder without problem. I still don't find any Valverde scenarios. Any ideas?
RebBugler
Reactions:

Post by RebBugler »

RebBugler,
Thanks for your reply. I installed the folder without problem. I still don't find any Valverde scenarios. Any ideas?
Don't know about those, this link is for the GB stock scenarios.