NSD Order Of Battle

General Question/Answer/Announcement about NSD. We are a small independent game development team and we value our community. If you ask, we'll answer.
JC Edwards
Reactions:

NSD Order Of Battle

Post by JC Edwards »

'Twas a timed honored tradition at MMG.......and so shall it be here at NSD. Thanks to the help of Mr. Slaunwhite, The last MMG OOB "The Elite" has been converted for play in SOW and it's name will be changed to the NSD OOB.

For those who may not know, the MMG OOB was an OOB created for the members of the Community with them as Commanders of both the Union and Confederate Armies. Most of the Regiments and Brigades are historical units.....though there are a few that are not.....but this was all for fun.

So, a bit later in this NSD Talk section of the Forum I will start 2 more New Topic Category's -

One will be for those who wish assignment in the Union Army of the Potomac and one wishing for assignment in the Confederate Army of Northern Virginia.

This NSD OOB like it's MMG predecessor, will be a balanced OOB consisting of the same number of troops per Army and 2 Corps per Army. There will be Infantry, Cavalry and Artillery Commands available.....it will be up to you to choose which you would prefer.

While waiting to fill all Brigade and Division Commands I will be making small cleanups of the OOB. My hopes are to possibly have this ready within the next two weeks.

So if you would like the chance at "Immortality" in an OOB of your favorite SIM.......just sign up.

regards

Sarge
'The path that is not seen, nor hidden, should always be flanked'
2nd Texas Infantry
Reactions:

Re: NSD Order Of Battle

Post by 2nd Texas Infantry »

Sign me up Sarge! I thought those old MMG OOB's were fun. These would probably be great in MP play or SB.
I would like to be a Reb, just a brigade of infantry or I will even take a battery. Just give me some command with troops from the Gulf Coast States. Perferably Texans or Louisianans.
Braxton Bragg
Reactions:

Post by Braxton Bragg »

I will take whatever you have for me old chum :)

Braxton Bragg
There will always be a counter argument!
Armchair General
Reactions:

Post by Armchair General »

Hey Sarge! Anything really, from the Irish brigade, to the time-fashioned First Division, First Corps; they were my men back in the MMG Period.
Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure.
Chris G.
Reactions:

Post by Chris G. »

Hey Sarge,
A brigade of Tennesseans or North Carolinians when you get to it.

JC Edwards
Reactions:

Post by JC Edwards »

:laugh: OK men....OK. I'm just now getting ready to create each thread for the official sign ups....so please post again in the proper thread which Army you desire. :)

regards

Sarge
JC Edwards
Reactions:

Post by JC Edwards »

I need more signups.......I have many Commands to fill in both Armies. ;)
JC Edwards
Reactions:

Post by JC Edwards »

OK....so far everyone that has signed up has been given a Commission and Command.....but there are plenty more available.

Come on you SOW comrades......get YOUR NAME in this OOB. ;)

Sarge
JC Edwards
Reactions:

Post by JC Edwards »

Well over this next week I'll be working on finishing up Regimental Strength's, Rifles and Artillery when I get home from work in the morning.

I still have plenty of Commands available and hoping I hear from more of you.

regards

Sarge
Beef Stu
Reactions:

Post by Beef Stu »

Any room left in AoP ?