Antietam

Here is where we discuss the official add-on packs for Scourge Of War: Gettysburg.
Michigander
Reactions:

Antietam

Post by Michigander »

Hey everyone,

I just picked up Antietam and I love it! Although I have played all of the previous games in this series, Antietam really has more of the feel that a ferocious battle is being fought all around. I tip my hat to the dev team! :laugh:

One quick question I had though, is that my flags for the Irish Brigade are showing up as the regular state flags, not the emerald Irish flags. I have the Antietam flag mod active, is this a side effect of that? :)
Little Powell
Reactions:

Re: Antietam

Post by Little Powell »

Hi Michigander. I'm glad you are enjoying Antietam, and thanks for the kind words. :)

It looks like we missed the Irish flags for that brigade. There are a couple small issues with Antietam that I would like to see get fixed with a patch, so that would definitely be on the list.

In the meantime if you have Excel, what you could do is simply mod them into the Antietam Flag Mod.

1. Go to your game directory, Mods/Antietam CSA Flags/OOBs
2. Open up the "OOB_Antietam.csv"
3. Scroll down to line 124, column Q. This section of the OOB handles the flags for each regiment.
4. Simply paste in GFX_US_Irish_Regt for lines 124-127
5. Do the same 4 steps for the Sandbox OOB "OOB_SB_Antietam_DRF.csv"

Let us know how that works out for you.